Chapter 2

"I'm so sorry Kian. I've... I've...errr..."

I was sincere and excited at the same time I had no idea what to say.

"Mel..."

"I know I know, what if I just get out of here and pretend that never had happen. Trust me"

Kian grabbed my hips as I was about to leave.

"Mel, it's ok. I'm just disguise because if someone know that they'll be singing with Westlife, I'm afraid they won't do it."

"Oh well, here's the girl who will be doing it."

"Glad you do. Can you stay a little bitlonger?"

"Sure, I have all day."

"Cool"

He put back the shades and the capon as he told everyone the audition is over, bingo there's a winner.

"You hungry? Can I get you something?"

"Sure. Oh excuse me, my phone rang. Hey mom. Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm having lunch with a friend right now, I can't be home yet. Ok. Bye mom. I love you"

Kian shook his head.

"If I was your mum I'll kill you if I ever find out."

"Oh my mum would be happy instead, it's just that I don't wanna make her overexcited."

We had a simple and quick lunch. Westlife wants to find an Aussie fan because they wants to show the world they have international fans, not just around the UK. I told him about my personal life, including how I always get boycott because I adore Westlife.

"How long have you know Westlife?"

"A few years"

"Do you know when's the start of Where We Are tour coming up?"

"Why not? It's May"

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"You'll be singing with us at the O2"