Chapter 8

The next morning, I woke up and did the same routine. However, there was something different that day.

"Hello again."

"Simon, tell me you have something involve."

"Yes, I'll be managing you guys."

For a while I stood still with my mouth opened, until Kian tapped on my back and chuckled.

"Simon had arranged a judge position in the X factor for Louis, so no more worries and anxious, ok girl." said Shane. "And of course I came up with that idea."

"Wow, my god. You guys even trick your own manager?"

"No, it was real though, it's lucky how that came up in my mind."

"I couldn't pay enough for this..."

"Awe just a thank you would do."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much Shane!!!" I screamed and squeezed him tightly.

During the break, Nicky brought a water gun and shot at us. We four end up poured our water bottles on him. During a rehearsal, Kian tried to touch my ass, and I screamed "get your hands off you bastard" right into the mic. Everyone just laugh, while I chased Kian around the arena.

It was like, wow. Westlife, singing and hanging out with me, that used to be my imaginary scene. And now it's happening under my nose.

"Wow lads, I never thought my dream came true."

"Don't you know that

Dreams come true they do, dreams come true

From all of us to all of you, they do

Don't you know that dreams come true" they sang in union

"Yeah sure they do," I chuckled

"Good night Mel. You'll have a long flight tomorrow."

"Thank you lads, you too"

Time flies when you're having fun. I went home a week after.

"Hi mom, hi dad, I'm home."

"Hi princess, how's everything going? I thought you quit!"

"No daddy, I changed my mind."

"Ok. But remember you have a week of knowledge missing."

Ugh school. I've been missing for a week already and now there's a ton of homework. Now I have to finish them and designing my concert costumes.

I tried my best to stick to what the lads were wearing, so I won't look like an alien on stage. Yeah you know what I mean.

I emailed the lads all the pictures of my designs. A reply was sent, said that they would be finished by the concert time, which is a month away.