Chapter 7

Next day, I woke up late again. I have to meet the crew at 8:30 and now it's 8:00 already! Again I did what I have to do. This time, I put on an office blazer, black short sleeve dress with a leather flat. I went down, this time I came a bit early, so I got enough time for a cup of coffee.

The lads came down later, all in blazers and smart pants. Soon, we rode in a white Audi again to the studio.

I stepped inside and wow, I never thought a promo tour would involve these much. There were about three dozens in the studio.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I introduced to you Melanie Anderson, 14, from Australia. She will join us at the O2 arena." Kian formally introduced.

I nodded and greeted everyone there. We spent the day discussed about how the show is gonna work. Later on, I got a chance to try on some of the stage equipments. My microphone has the Australian flag underneath, Shane said it was a gift for me. My eyes were dazzled as there were dozens of lights above and under the stage. Also, I got stuck twice on the platform that brings me up on the stage: one when I stepped on the wrong position and stuck my foot there(ouch!), and I fell over in the second time.

The crew are very welcome. They taught me about the stage, and some of them even introduce themselves. I met the famous Paul - the tour manager there as well(yes I know he's working for One Direction, but he was first with Westlife). Nicky showed me my dressing room, and I even got to meet his family.

For a moment I thought this is the best day every, then Louis Walsh just came through my eyes. And of course he noticed me.

"Haven't giving up yet you little..."

"No, and I won't."

"I admire your courage. Though, you will have to quit this time, honey." he said slowly, and at the same time grabbed my phone.

"What do you think you're doing..." I ran forward but his two body guards just hold me back.

"Hello?Mrs Anderson? I'm Louis Walsh, Westlife's manager. I'm so sorry to inform you that your daughter, Melanie, cannot be on stage with my band anymore, for some particular reasons. Goodbye, have a good evening." Just that and he threw it to the ground.

"Look into my eyeball. I gave you 24 hours to leave this country, or then you will see the worst of me."

Louis walked off. Without telling anyone, I ran into a bathroom. I cried my eyes out. Noticing a razor on the shelf, I took it.

I cut myself.

With all my anger, I was uncontrollable.

I didn't even hear Nicky calling me.

"Mel? OH MY GOD MEL, WHAT. IN. THE. WORLD. YOU. THINK. YOU. ARE. DOING?"

"Sshh, Nicky, please don't tell anyone"

"Right. You got to tell me what happened."

"It was Louis..."

"Louis Walsh?"

"Yeah."

"What did he do?"

"Your manager seems to discouraging me. He tries to fire me in a threaten way. Please don't tell anyone, I'll be going back home tomorrow and probably won't be joining the concert." I sobbed.

Nick hold up my wrist and washed them off.

"Here. Put on my jacket." He gave me his jacket and wiped my tears off.  Then Nicky got me band aids around the cuts. The lads came at the same time. It took me a while, but then Westlife and the whole crew heard the story. All embraced me and show couragement.

"It's ok Mel, Louis' often scold at us quite a while now." Kian explained.

"Don't worry, you'll still be performing with us." Mark said.

"I hope so, as long as he won't try to do anything."

"We'll get rid of him." Shane declared.

"What?You mad Shane!"

"Don't worry, I got a plan." Shane smiled and gave a peck on my cheek. "Go back and rest, we'll handle him."