Chapter 6

Soon it was 1st of March. I was packing up my suitcases, ready for the trip to London. At exactly 22:20 a black SUV parked infront of my house.

"Good luck, honey. Have a safe flight" said my mum

"Ok, bye mum. I'll see you in a week."

The SUV reach the airport and I can't believe it, I get to go on a private jet! It's a Gulfstream G650, with the most modern furniture decorated. The flight took 6 hours. Half of the time I spent on hanging with Westlife, the rest on sleeping.

At exactly 18:20 GMT zero (London's time zone), the jet landed safely to the territory of England. Tried my hardest to open my eyes, I grab my luggage and stroll down the airport. We took the VIP exit, and went straight to the hotel without any obstacle.

I slept during the ride until someone shook me.

"Tired?" said Shane.

"Kinda. Time zone problem."

"You can walk or let me carry you in?" said Kian with a smirk.

"I'm fine Ki."

After the check in, the lads and I had a quick dinner.

"We'll be visiting the crew tomorrow," said Mark.

"Whatever you do, be ready at 8." said Nicky.

"What? That's so early," I pouted.

"Piece of advice honey, time is depend on your manager, so you better follow him, girl." Nicky sarcastic.

The next morning, I was still rolling in my bed when I realise it was already 7:45! I put on my favourite jeans, along with a plain tank top, blue sweater blazer and UGG boots. Didn't even give a damm about breakfast and bath, I changed and rinsed my mouth, then as fast as possible got to level 1.

The lads are already there when I came. Nicky was wearing a grey Adidas hoodie and sneakers with torn jeans, Shane was wearing a smart black t shirt and pants, leather boots same Mark but instead Mark wear a plain t shirt, and finally Kian was wearing a checked slim fit shirt and jeans with black boots as well.

We rode on a white Audi R8 this time, to Syco Music. Kian held my shoulder and lead me through, to where Westlife had recorded their past albums.

"Wow!" I stood still for a while until realised I've looked like a statue with an enormous mouth.

"Never been to a professional studio?" asked Mark, chuckling along with Shane, Kian and Nicky.

"Shall we start some recording?" Simon walked in and said.

"Wait, why do we have to record?" I asked.

"I want to see how your voice could blend with the lads', now if you're ready we should be starting."

"Good luck Mel," said Mark.

"Thanks Mark," I replied with a wink.

I share the mic with Shane. In fact, technically we didn't really share mics, we just go round to different ones throughout the process!

After recorded a few songs, Simon treated us a meal. I was quite surprise that we didn't get mobbed by any fans at all during the day.

"Mel, I've heard about you through Louis a few days ago," Simon's words flashed me back to February.

"I know that I may not reach your expectations but..."

"I didn't really believe him, trust me, if Kian had chose you, you must be good enough to be chosen."

"Thank god you did that. By the way why is Louis being so fussy?"

"I don't really know either,probably something bad happen in his family."

"Fine then. Nice to talk to you. See you around."

"Me too. Have a good day."

We farewell Simon and continue. Shane led us to every corner of England that day. The first time, I took a double-story bus, drank tea with crumpets and scones like royals, and saw Big Ben and heard it chimes! What a day!