chapter 1

"Hey, are you awake yet?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I slowly open my eyes, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the brightness of the room. When my eyes eventually adjusted I looked around to see that there was no one in my room.

Was I hearing things?

"Dude, get up" they said.

"Who is it?" I asked, as I was staring up at my ceiling while lying in my bed.

"Who do you think? Look out your window."

I slowly got myself out of my bed and wandered over to my bedroom window that was a few feet away from me. I looked out to see that it was in fact Grayson that was calling on me. He was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie that was unzipped a little showing off a small part of his toned chest.

He is one of my best friends. His house is so close to mine that we can talk to each other through our windows.

"Finally your awake, I thought you were dead or something" Grayson said as he let out a small laugh.

"I seriously feel like I am. So what do you want Gray?" I replied while yawning.

"Me and Ethan were going to go to the beach, d'you want to join us?"

"Sure, I'll just need to get ready" I replied.

"Okay babe" he said with a smirk.

I walked over to my closet and pick out an outfit. I chose to wear a tie-die crop top with light blue high waisted shorts, with a pair of gladiator sandals. I went into the bathroom which was joined to my room, to quickly get changed. I then brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to grab an apple from my kitchen to find out that Ethan and Grayson were sitting down at the breakfast bar talking to my mum.

I noticed that Grayson changed clothes. He's now wearing a light blue tank top, black shorts and black sandals. And Ethan was wearing a grey tank top with patterned shorts and also wearing black sandals.

As I walked towards them, all eyes were on me.

"Hey. Have yous been waiting long?" I ask Ethan and Grayson.

"Nope. We just got here" said Ethan replying to my question.

"That's good then. Let's get going" I say while the twins got up and walked towards the front door.

As we were walking out of my house and to go to Ethan's blue jeep in their driveway, Grayson grabs my hand and twirled me around.

"You're looking good today babe" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"You don't look too shabby yourself" I replied followed by a giggle.

We entered the car and I was sitting in the back seat and Grayson in the passengers seat. As soon as the engine started the radio came on.

I leaned forward to reach in between Ethan and Grayson to turn the volume up, the radio was playing the song 'cool for the summer' by Demi Lovato. I then threw my hands in the air while Ethan was driving.

As my hands were in the air I could feel the wind in between my fingers, it was sort of relaxing. 

I felt free.

----

I know this isn't the best but it's my first time writing but I promise that it will get better.

New chapter will be up soon.