chapter 2

We shortly arrived at the beach. Ethan and Grayson got out the jeep. As I was trying to hop out of the back Ethan must of seen that I was struggling so he put his hands on my waist and lifted me up slightly and then placed my on the ground.

"There you go" Ethan whispered

"Thanks" I said while looking up him.

Grayson grabbed some towels and a soccer ball from the boot of the car.

We all walked together as we found a great spot on the beach to sit.

I placed a towel on the sand so that when I lay down so I didn't get sand in places it wasn't wanted.

I was lying down in the sun, relaxing. Ethan and Gray were playing soccer with each other near the water.

About 20 minutes later, I was lying on my stomach sunbathing, I could feel drops of water landing on my back. I turned onto my stomach to see that Grayson was shaking his head so his hair wasn't dripping wet with sea water. He sat right next to me.

"Hey, where did Ethan go?" I asked while looking up at him.

"He went to the car to put the ball back" 

"Ah okay." I replied.

It was silent between us, but it wasn't in an awkward way. Grayson took off his tank top as it was soaking wet. He was now  sitting up with hit knees near his chest, and looking towards the sea.

I sat up a little, leaning on my elbows. I looked up at Grayson's, just admiring him. His chiselled jawline, his hazel eyes and his nicely toned body.

His head turned to look at me. 

"What are you looking at?" he asked me with a soft smile.

"oh nothing" I said letting out a sigh. 

Gray stood up, while trying to wipe the sand off of his legs.

"So...How's the water?" I asked squinting my eyes as I was blinded by the sun.

"Its really nice, you should come in" I let out a small laugh

"Yeah I think I'll just stay here on dry land" I said letting out a small giggle.

"Okay then, do you want to go for a walk along the beach?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied as he held out his hand to help my up off of the ground. I took his hand and I wiped off some of the sand.

After a few minutes, I noticed that we were slowly getting closer to the water.

Grayson stopped walking, and I turned to face him. He grabbed my hand and unexpectedly picked me up like a bride and started walking towards the water.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" I shouted kicking my feet in the air. Before I knew it, Grayson threw me in the freezing cold water.

"Why did you do that?" I shouted at him.

"I thought that it would be funny... and it sort of was" he said while laughing at me. 

While he was distracted with his laughter I splashed him with the water, I thought that it was quite funny. 

He started laughing and he put his hands on my waist he pulled me a little closer to him...

----

I thought that this chapter would be getting a bit long so, you'll find out what happens next in a few day when I publish chapter 3

I really hope that you are enjoying this.

Please leave comments i would love to hear/read about your thoughts so far.