Chapter 3

He started laughing and he put his hands on my waist he pulled me a little closer to him I looked up at him, he had a huge smile on his face, the type of smile when you know that they are up to something no good. 

I could feel his hands tensing, as he lifted me up and threw me across the water, a few feet away from him. A lot of water splashed around me as I landed in the water. I wiped my eyes and I could see that Grayson was trying to run out of the water. I followed him out of the water.

"You can be such a dick sometimes, did you know that?!" I said to him while I walked past him.

"I know, but you love me anyway" he replied while laughing.

When i approached my towel Ethan turned around and looked at me in a weird way.

"What happened to you?" he questioned me while I was picking up my towel and wrapping it around my body.

"I don't want to talk about it" I stated while looking at Grayson, I sat down on the sand and went on my phone to check if I had any messages. 

I always check my phone for messages, but there never is.

"It was just a joke" Grayson said as he was walking up to me and Ethan.

I just Ignored him. 

I put my earphones in listening to twenty one pilots. And I turned around so I was laying on my stomach and just tried to relax.

----

After about an hour went by, my clothes were eventually dried, and I'm pretty sure that ethan fell asleep. It was cute.

I looked at the time and it read 4:30pm. 

"Hey, do yous want to start heading back home?" I asked. 

"Sure" Grayson replied while nudging Ethan "Dude. Get up we're leaving"

We stood up, grabbed our stuff and headed back to Ethan's car.

I got in the car, and I sat in the back seat, again. I still had the towel wrapped around myself.

There was no sound in the car except from the radio that was on the lowest volume, so it was hard to know what song was playing. Other than that, the whole drive home was quiet and boring.

Ethan pulled into his driveway. He gave me a hand out of his car so that I didn't fall out.

I gave them both a hug before and said "I'll see your later, yeah?"

They both nodded and we parted ways. 

I walked over to my front door and walked in. I was greeted by my mum first. 

"Hey hunni, how was the beach?" she asked.

"It was good" I replied, quite bluntly as I was walking up the stairs.

As soon as I got into my bedroom I went straight for a shower. 

---

When I came out of the shower, I felt so fresh and clean. I walked into my room and opened the drawer of my dresser and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and a grey jumper. I got changed and sat on my bed. 

I grabbed my laptop from the side of my bed and put Netflix on and I started to watch "The Big Bang Theory" 

After a few episodes I received a Snapchat from Grayson, I opened it, it was a image of him with a sad face with the caption saying "I'm coming over"

As soon as I opened it Grayson came into my room through my window, like I said before our windows are REALLY close.

"Hey" he said as he was making his way over to my bed. I looked at him and smiled in response.

"Sorry about before, at the beach. I didn't mean to upset you" he said with sorrow on his face.

"It's okay, I just don't like going in water when I know people are watching" I said while he gave me a big hug. 

I loved hugging Grayson, I loved the smell of his clothes, he was always warm. When he hugs me I feel protected and safe. I could stay in his arms for hours on end.

Sadly he had to let go of me. 

"So...what are we watching tonight?" he asked while grabbing my laptop.

He pressed play on one of the episodes, and then he put his arm around my while I was placed my head on his chest.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy and I knew that I was going to fall asleep.

And so I did.

I know what you are probably thinking 'wait are they dating?' no me and Gray are just really close. Everyone thinks that we date, I am aware that we sometimes flirt, we cuddle into each other and say "i love you" sometimes, but we are just really close friends, thats all.

----

hey, i hope that this is okay?

please let me know your thoughts in the comments. 😊