chapter 7

A week before the Dance

----

--Ally's POV--

I was lying on my bed watching some tv. when i heard my phone ringing. It was Lucy that was calling, and of course i answered.

"Hey, You'll never guess what happened last night!" she shouted as i pulled the phone away from my ear and put it on loud speaker.

"What?" i asked.

"Ethan asked me to the dance!"

"Aw, that's cute"

"Are you busy today? i want to go dress shopping" She asked, while lowering her voice a little bit.

"Okay, I'm not busy. when do you want me to pick you up?" i questioned

"Sometime soon, i want to get to the shops before all of the good dresses are gone"

"okay, I'll just go an get ready"

"okay, see ya soon bye"she replied

Before I could say goodbye, she hung up. I walked over to my my closet and grabbed a pair of black vans as they would go with my black and grey crop top and my high waisted blue jeans. I also grabbed my black bag which has everything in it, such as my purse, my keys and so on.

i went out side and walked up to my car. after a 5 minutes of driving i arrived at Lucy's house . i honked the horn and within a couple of minutes she walked out. she was wearing light blue jeans, uggs and an oversized black and white adidas jersey, and she was carrying a little brown shoulder bag.

"Hey" lucy said as she was entering the car.

"Hey" I said while smiling at her, "I've never seen you were that jersey before?"

"Aw it's Ethans, he let me borrow it" She replied with a huge grin on her face.

"ahh, i see how it is." i said as i was starting the cars engine, getting ready to start driving. i looked over at her and she was smiling while looking at her phone. she's probably texting Ethan.

we arrived at a dress shop, and we had a look around, lucy chose a short white sleeveless dress with sequins on the top  half of the dress, it was really pretty when she tried it on.

"aren't you going to have a look Alwynne?"

"No, i'm not going"

"Why not it would be so much fun, why don't you go with Grayson? he's not asked anybody yet" she said while giving me a soft smile.

"I don't know, he told me and Ethan that he's going to be asking some girl, and I'd feel awkward if i went there by myself."

"Okay" she sighed. "i'll go pay for the dress I'll meet you out side" 

"Okay" i replied as i was heading out of the shop. 

i looked around outside, and I saw two guys that were across the road, they had dark brown hair, one was taller than the other. the taller one was wearing a black beanie, a white tshirt and jeans. the slightly shorter one was wearing jeans and a black tshirt. they both kinda look like Ethan and Grayson from behind.

Lucy walked out of the shop with a shopping bag in her hand.

"Hey, is that Ethan and Grayson over there?" 

"I think so" i replied as the taller boy turned their head to the side, allowing me to see who it was, and it was Grayson. "yeah it is" i added.

"lets go over and talk to them." Lucy said.

we ran across the road because we didn't want to get hit by a car and die. Ethan and Gray didn't notice us as they had their backs facing us. 

"Hey" Lucy said as the they turned around. And Lucy gave Ethan a hug. 

"Sup" Gray and Ethan said in unison. 

Grayson turned around and faced me. "Hey Alwynne, can i um... can i talk to you for a minute?...Alone"

"Sure?" i replied as he took my hand and we took a few steps away from Ethan and Lucy.

when we stopped walking, i looked up at Grayson but he wouldn't look up from his feet.

he slowly lifted his head ever so slightly.

"Alwynne, i need to ask you something" i knew that whatever he was going to ask me was going to be important because he seemed to quite nervous.

"okay? what is it?" i asked.

"well, um, do you want to go to the dance with me?"

"um...what about that girl you were going to ask before?"

Grayson took a step closer to me and grabbed hold of both of my hands and said

"huh...Alwynne you are the girl"

----

Hey, sorry i haven't posted in a WHILE i had major writers block.

Please comment your thoughts so far also don't for get to vote.