Chapter 11

Beyond this World

Merlin and Streak appeared at the entrance to their Garden of Peace. Both day and night occurred simultaneously in this dimension. It all depends on what you wanted to see because in that moment it would manifest.

Every thought, idea, opinion, concept, belief, theory is all about you. It cannot be anything other way in the Garden of free will.

At he entrance two large grand lions, who were known as the Lion Lords are peacefully lounging in the sun's rays protecting the main entrance to their garden as they have throughout time. They greeted their friend, the great Merlin, as he entered with Streak.

Another of Merlin's friends, a large sleeping blue Dragon. named Dragonina. who was still deep in the slumbers and been deep in her slumbers of silence for 1000s of years to the many, but always sensed her friend Merlin when he was about to enter, as she can see and travel through time too. He winked at her as he flashed past and entered their secret land.

This place is beyond Eden – it is magical, with its myriad of crystal temples sitting amongst nature in its perfection as night and day blend from one scene to the next so did its open fields of flowers, fruit trees, and birds of all sorts, butterflies, fairies, elves, and the numerous unicorns who were grazing with their pet lambs. Words cannot describe what it truly feels like. This panoramic vision could only be explained as the feeling when one is in a state of pure love, for one must be in their heart space to enter this Garden to play in this perfection ever. It will always be out of bounds to any low dense being.

***

Gathered at the feet of the many Masters were dozens of children. Some children are in their native costumes from their country of birth or in their sleeping attire. It does not matter as the external costume is not recognized; it is only their inner being that shines in this world.

These children are known as the StarSeed ones and are scattered everywhere in their small groups under the large, ornately carved temples with their open sides, which too could be night or day depending on what each has chosen to learn from their Master teachers.

This had been the way for thousands of years, as these dream travelers are free to move within any dimension of time. The word 'control' does not exist in this space of perfection, or what some would call, Heaven on Earth.

***

The ones who came to learn the art of healing have gathered in the great healing temple. They are played with different sized crystal bowls, precious gems, and healing forks that vibrate harmonic sounds to balance all of their chakras and beyond.

Their Healing Master, Vanardo, is the same healer who healed Herb's ankle. Tonight he is demonstrating a crystal energy clearing. The children can see their own light moving up and down their own body as they learned the art of this advanced energy healing – what many consider Reiki healing practiced by the few on Earth.

***

Another group is beaming about the knowledge being shared on quantum physics by Master Zarlarma. He was also another tall one from the Pleiades and dressed in his long golden robe with a large emerald pentacle sitting on the center of his heart. His piercing blue eyes gleamed outward as he explained the numerous advanced geometry patterns that seemed to enter each child's third eye like some advanced computer system had downloaded them automatically. These children's minds operated like an advanced operating system that had yet to be named. There was never the need of ownership of his knowledge from this realm, nor the speed for how one operates their own system of how they download divine information. It is guided from beyond without limitation.