Skater Dude (A Kellin Quinn Story)

~Introduction~

Lauren's P.O.V.

My name is Lauren Racheal. I am 22 years old and I am living in Southern California with my best friend Leslie. Everyone calls her Hot Shot though. We live in a condo it has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. We have 2 pets . We have a rabbit named George and a German Shepard mixed with a Husky named Nanook. The actually get along great.

Hot shot and I are in a band called Souteast Betrayal. She is the lead guitarist and I am the vocalist. Down the hall lives the rest of our band. Jake plays the bass, Adam plays the drums, and Blade is the other guitarist. Hot shot and i are the only girls. However we all treat each other the same. Like family.

Our band is going on Vans Warped Tour™ for the first time. We are so excited ! We are playing the Domo stage at 1:30pm our first 4 days on the tour. We are also signing at our merch tent at 5:00pm everyday for the first 3 days.

Our bus driver is my dad. He was a truck driver, had his own truck and knows the roads. He bought us our tour bus when we went on our first tour. We have 2 albums out now and we recently released one of them. We will be performing a lot of those.

It is the last night before tour ad we are almost done packing. We are also going to pay someone to watch our pets . "You excited ?" "Yes. Very!" I said to Hot Shot's question. We finally went to bed. However we barely got any sleep.