Stay forever with me.

Lauren's P.O.V.

"You are gonna let your boyfriend know that he has something I want," he said. His pale face and brown eyes made him look more like a psychopath.

"That is?" I asked trying to sound tough, but I knew he had way more power over me. I knew not to try and scream for help, because I knew he would try to hurt me.

"He has my life," he said with an odd look on his face. My expression changed to confused.

"I was suppose to get his spot when they were looking for a new singer. It was down to the two if us. He got it because of the sad life story and the needy look in his eyes. It wasn't fair," he explained, "but now I have something he wants," he said with a crooked smile.

"You," he said.

"He didn't mean it," I screamed. He looked at me crazily. I know I have done something wrong.

He became aggressive when he grabbed me by my hand, holding me down and put a knife to my cheek. He ran the blade down my face, slicing open my flesh. I felt the blood run down my face.

I know not to scream because of the pain, knowing it would get worse. I started to cry excessively.

I am so scared. Hopefully Kellin would have figured out that something was wrong by now.

"Quit your whining!" he said loudly. I couldn't stop.

He quickly came over and sliced open my shirt and slashed my ribs. It burned so badly. I want to scream, but I would just be putting myself in more danger then I already am in. I eventually passed out because of all the terror, pain and blood loss.

Was I dead?

Kellin's P.O.V.

Matty, Vic and I were walking with the flashlights from our phones.

"Dude, look," Vic said pointing to a tent that had a light on inside. We couldn't see anyone moving, so Matty went to check it out while Vic and I stayed outside. It is the reverse daycare tent and it is big.

All I can think about is Lauren's safety. We see Tony, Jaime, Mike, and Hotshot go by on the BMXs.

"You find her?!" Vic yells.

"No," they all said. Then they rode off.

Vic and I started to walk off and leave Matty because we thought he liked the air conditioning.

Just as we are almost out if earshot when we heard Matty scream. We turned around to see Matty holding someone.

We start running.

"She's bleeding. Really badly," he says. "What happened? Is she gonna be okay?" Vic asked.

Matty ripped open her shirt where the bloody rips were. I saw her slashed ribs as my eyes widened and I fell to the ground. I tried to apply pressure to her cuts.

"Who could have done this?" Vic said, taking his shirt off and handing it to me. I put it against her still bleeding side.

"She's not breathing anymore," Matty says nervously. "Here take over," I said motioning to Matty for him to take over the t-shirt. "Vic, text and call the others," I say.

I start to perform CPR. I lean down and blow air into her mouth. I put my hands together an pressed against her chest, careful

not to hurt her frail body. I felt her heartbeat revive, but she's still not breathing.

"Please. Don't die. Don't leave me. Stay with me. Please don't to this to me," I whispered. I can't lose another love of my life. After I lost Katelynne, I can't handle it again.

Hotshot, Mike, Tony, and Jaime showed up and hopped off the BMXs. Then I heard the boys from MMF and my band run up.

"Please, come on, baby. You can do this. Don't die," I whisper as tears threaten to spill over.

"Someone get and SUV and bring it over here. We gotta take her to the hospital," I said. Justin ran to one of the SUVs and drove it over. Almost as soon as he got here, I revived her. She was still to weak to get up.

"It hurts!" She screamed starting to cry. I carefully picked her up and put her in the back of the SUV and climbed in with her and Matty.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm so so so so sorry it's late update ! I have been busy with writing other fanfics and trying to keep up with my band page and school. And I'm so so so sorry ! I will definitely update more !

Love you!

Vote.

Follow.

Bye!