Fallin For you.

~Chapter 3: Fallin for you.~

Lauren's P.O.V.

After Sleeping with Sirens finished their set Kellin and I met up . Alone. We hung out and talked about a lot . We talked about past relationships, family, and more . It was fun. "So this is your first time on Warped ?" he asked. "Yeah. we are so excited ." I said with a smile on my face . "Well just have fun and it will be the best summer ever ." He said giving me a hug . His muscular, tattooed arms warmed my cold, skinny arms.

We had to go back for bus call which was at midnight . He walked me to my bus and he hugged me tightly . It felt like he didn't wanna let go . I didn't want to either . His embrace was so comforting. It's like nothing I have felt before.

He broke the hug and he looked down at me into my eyes as he got closer. I felt his heart beating through his chest . But before he could kiss me, hot shot opened the bus door and said "Oh what are we doing out here?" She said in a sarcastic tone . Me and Kellin said our goodbyes .

Kellin's P.O.V.

I walked her back to her bus and have her a huge hug. I didn't want to let go. Her chin, once again fit right into my neck. She was shorter than me so i slightly picked her up. Even though I didn't want to, I broke the hug. I looked at her big brown eyes. They pierced through me . He baby lips were so inviting .

I wanted to lean down and kiss her, but before I could, Hot Shot opened the door, knowing we were there . "Oh. What are we doing out here ?" She said with a smirk on her face. "I gotta go." Lauren said sadly. I could see in here eyes that she didn't want to. But I knew she had to . I hugged her goodbye and she walked into the bus . I walked back to my bus.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I went into the bus and Adam and Hot Shot starts to question me .

"What did y'all do ?" Adam asked while he was eating chips . "Nothing really .. Just took a walk and talked . That's it." I said . "Didn't look like that was it ." Hot Shot said in a mocking voice . "Well it was ." I said nervously knowing that she was trying to get under my skin . "Alright but I think you two would make an outstanding couple . " Adam said as he went into the back room to watch television . "Has he seen your arm of tattoos yet ?" Hot Shot asked knowing I sort of hide them from guys at first . "No. i haven't taken my cardigan off yet." "Oh." she said heading to her bunk.

We finally all went to bed because we realized we have a long day tomorrow .