I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight

~Chapter 6: I wanna Hold Your Hand so Tight ~

Lauren's P.O.V.

The next day Kellin planned breakfast for both of our bands . Everyone came . Hot Shot, Adam, Jake, Switchblade, Justin, Jack, Jesse and Gabe . It was fun . We all pitched in . Kellin and I made pancakes and bacon Jack,Jake&Jesse made eggs and sausage . And the rest just made the drinks . It was good . We talked forever .

Afterwards we all went back to the Sleeping with Sirens bus and hung out . Justin and Kellin were in the back room while I was in the bathroom . Before i walked in I heard them talking . "I am still surprised you and Lauren are dating ." Justin said . "Why?" Kellin said with a giggle . "Because I know it has been a few years since the accident but you loved Katelynn . And I didn't know if you were ever gonna date again ." Justin said carefully . "Yeah well maybe it was time . I found somebody that I really like and she understands me ." Kellin said . "Does Copeland know ?" Justin asked . "No . But I am gonna tell her tonight .. Now that me and Lauren are official and all ." Kellin said . "Cool ." Justin said back . I walked in and sat next to Kellin . He put his arm around me and kissed me on my forehead . "So how old is Copeland, might I ask?" I asked . They looked at me knowing I heard their conversation. "Uuh she turned nine in May ." Kellin said . "Ooh cool ." I said .

Kellin's P.O.V.

When she came out of the bathroom and said that, I knew she had overheard Justin and I'd conversation . I wonder when i am gonna let Copeland meet her. Was she going to like her ? Or was she gonna hate her and think i am trying to replace her mom . I would never do that though .

Justin left the room and Lauren and I had about a 5-7 minute make out sesh . I laid down while kissing her and she pulled on my bottom lip for entrance . I opened and deepened the kiss . We stopped kissing when she got on top of me and she was still in her pajamas . Just one if my old huge T-shirts and her underwear . She even walked over to our bus like that . She straddled me as she had one leg on each side of me. I had my bands on her upper thighs to support her . She was tiny and didn't really weigh much. She pulled her long black hair behind her shoulders and went down to about mid-back . Her light brown eyes looked at me, piercing through my soul like a knife in the back.

She must have noticed i was looking at her the way I was when she said "What? Do i have a buyer or something ?" She said covering her face . "No. It's just.. Your beautiful." I said . She leaned down as she grabbed my neck, kissing the soft spot in the middle of the left side of it. She kissed her way up to my lips. Her kiss was so intriguing . "Stop." I said looking at her, not wanting to go too far. She got up and walked around the room. I quickly pulled a blanket over my little friend who just now decided to show up .

"I had no idea i was so sexy." She said looking at what i was doing. "Shutup." I said blushing . It was embarrassing to have your girlfriend see a boner pop up out if nowhere . She started laughing uncontrollably . "What are you ? three ?" I said like a 5 year old . "Well why don't we ?" She said. "The guys are in the next room !" I said with shock. "Well not right now, but seriously ." She said . "I don't know ." I said . It became silent .

We finally got out of the awkward silence when Hot Shot came in . "Whats up in here?!" She said loudly . "Nothing . " Lauren said . "We finally went to sound check and then they started to let people in for the show .