The Hangout

~Chapter 2: The Hangout~

-Lauren's P.O.V.-

We met up with Jaime and Tony from Pierce the Veil, Justin and Kellin from Sleeping with Sirens and Austin and Alan from Of Mice & Men.

We hung out in lawn chairs in the dark from about 9pm until bus call . It was fun there was laughing, jokes kissing, and drinking . It was awesome. I could never have imagined myself in this position .

Kellin and I hit it off really well . And we instantly became really good friends . He gave me his number and we talked for the rest of the night .

I finally fell asleep about 6 in the morning. At about 7:30am I heard Hot shot scream "HIGH LIFE !!?!!?" "Yes?!" I yell back not wanting to get my lazy but out of bed. "Come on! We have stuff to do, places to see, and people to meet ." She said grabbing her keys and a drink out of the refrigerator. I knew she was talking about the signing in the Tilly's tent at 1:30 . I got up and dressed put on a band t-shirt that I had for about 2 years and somehow still fit, skinny jeans, my bracelets and my blue and black Vans™ . We finally met with the fans at the tent and it was fun . It got really crowded at one point .

We finally went to sound check and I saw Kellin again because we play before them tonight on the Kia Forte stage . He gives me a huge teddy bear hug . I felt his warm muscular arms around me as he wished me good luck . I did the same . Seeing him was awesome . I savored every moment that I had with him . And to be honest .. He is kinda cute .. You know .. Like a skater dude .

-Kellin's P.O.V.-

I couldn't wait for sound check today. Every since last night I could not wait to see Lauren again. She was amazing . She grew up in almost the same scene that i did . We had a lot in common. She was beautiful too. Her black hair was fitting to her beautiful face. So were her plugs. Not to big. Not too small. Her curvy body fit well with her height...but I was still taller than her.

It was finally time for sound check. I was basically jumping out of my shoes excited to see her. I spotted her and I gave her a huge hug. I felt her small warm arms around my torso . Her chin was snugged just right into my neck. I didn't want to let go, but I knew I had to. I saw her onstage during her performance before us. The way she sang was beautiful. The way she loses herself in a song. The way her hair shined . She looked back at me at one point . Her light brown eyes pierced through me. I felt connected with her . Could I possibly be crushing? I lost Katelynn not even 5 years ago. I swore I'd never fall in love again.. Have I ?