Love is Afoot.

Alex enjoyed watching me struggle. This was very apparent from the gentle throb of his rod; gentle and subtle, yet every pulse could be read like a novel. As I finally got out of my clothes, I realized how delicious he looked. All of him. I wonder if he thinks the same about me, given his new condition. His schlong stood as tall as the Great Deku Tree, and, likewise, attracted fairies. I waited for his command, drunk with passion.
"On your knees."
I knew where this was going, and I could not have been more delighted. Alex had become my master. I had become his slave. The gentle breeze of the open window brushed my naked skin, chilling me in the best way. Alex need not tell me what to do next; I wanted this as much as he did.
"Not Yet."
I looked at his amused face, wondering what he meant. Alex wordlessly stuck out his foot, toes pointed in my direction. He rubbed the sole of his foot from my left sideburns to the point of my chin. I now understood everything he wanted me to.
I took gentle hold on his foot, kissing it from top to bottom as my hands made their way from his ankle to his toned calves.  I drew out the length of each kiss, pressing hard into his calves to release lactic acid into his warming body. I decided initiative needed to be taken, if we were to keep things fresh. I returned my palms to his sole, and wrapped my lips around his index toe, making him jump in surprise.
Such dominance from me feels unnatural. I don't know where it's coming from, and I know it isn't going to last; I may as well use what I have while I can. While gently applying pressure through suction, I allowed my tongue to wander, spinning it around his toe in slow circles, and finally, into the seam between toes, a weak spot I discovered while reading his diary. Alex squirmed and recoiled as hard as he could, to no avail, and as his breathing became fast and heavy, until I saw just what I wanted; Alex was about to come. I dropped his foot and grabbed his spitting cobra, and with one drawn out lick from the base of the shaft to the head, Ol Faithful released her water. If my face were a burger, it would be as if somebody ordered extra mayonnaise. As a drop made its way from the bridge of my nose to the edge of my lip, I heard shy words between heavy breaths.
"Wow.... Who taught you that?" While my mortal man recovered, I moved him to the bed, supplying him with love bites on the way. The man himself may need to recover, but his member craved more.