~Chapter Four~ Unexpected Savior

{~Dedicated to GnesisPale & Sable_Yuck~}

I stared with wide eyes, my mouth slightly agape, as Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis stood before me. I realized, while staring, that Ciel's eyes were red. Curious, I thought.

"W. . .what are you doing here?" I aksed shakily.

They are probably here to kill me, now that I'm without any protection, I think to myself. I lower my head, closing my eyes, and prepare myself for his cruel words, telling me how I deserve this death and such. Maybe it is time that I die. I'm all alone, I no longer have a purpose. Come to think of it, did I ever?

My inner monologue is soon interrupted, though, by Ciel's smooth voice, "What are you doing here, is the real question," Was his response, much to my confusion.

I looked up at him with a questioning gaze, "Whatever do you mean? This is my estate."

"You're supposed to be dead," He spat.

I only became more confused at this. What is he saying? Nothing is making sense anymore!

"Ciel. . ." I pleaded, "What is going on?" Tears began to well in my eyes.

I stood up from the bench, only to collapse onto the stone on my hands and knees. I let out a sob of absolute frustration. I sat back on my calves and buried my face in my hands furiously shaking my head.

"Who was that woman?" I heard Ciel ask, sounding from directly above me.

Looking up at him once again, I shook my head, "What woman?" I asked in return with furrowed brows.

"Don't play games with me, Trancy, I saw her leave." He stated firmly.

I tried to think back to who he could be referring to. All that came to mind was a blurry image of a woman with a gentle smile.

Shaking my head again, "I really don't understand. . ." I looked down, staring at the stone beneath me.

Ciel sighed above me. I wrapped my arms around myself, not knowing what to do. There is so much conflict going on in my head. Why did they leave me? Where did they go? Who was that woman? How did Ciel see her? Why was she here? Why are Ciel's eyes red? What did he mean, I'm supposed to be dead? And, above all. . .what is going on?

The ache at the back of my head increased, giving an especially painful throb, causing me to wince. I instinctively reached a hand up to cup the back of my head.

I suddenly felt a hand on my chin, tilting my head up, and came face to face with a kneeling Ciel. A few tears were still slowly slipping down my cheeks. I gripped on to the side of my shorts with the hand that had been laying on the stone beside my thigh, while waiting for whatever it was that Ciel was going to do.

Ciel spoke, finally breaking the silence, "You really don't have a clue what is going on, do you?"

I shook my head in response, giving him a weary and tired look. Sighing, he suddenly grabbed the hand that was gripping at my shorts and took it into his own, standing up and pulling me along.

He looked over at Sebastian, "Inspect this place," Then turned back to me, "Let's go."

He started walking towards the entrance of my manor, still keeping his hold on my hand. I didn't really know what to think - though, nothing makes sense anymore, so I decided to just go with it.