~Chapter Seven~ Strange Feelings

I awoke early the next morning, finding myself to be almost completely on top of Ciel. A light pink dusted my cheeks as I looked up at his peacefully sleeping face, silently admiring him.

I snapped out of it, the slight pink on my cheeks darkening as I realized I had been staring. Gently pulling myself away from the sleeping figure, I sat up in the bed, the covers pooling around my waist. I stretched my arms above my head and glanced back down at Ciel, a gentle smile gracing my lips.

I stood up from the bed, my breath hitching from the contact between my bare feet and the freezing floor. After getting used to the cold, I walked quietly to the doors, steeping out and slowly closing the double doors behind myself.

Silently padding down the stairs, I see Sebastian at the bottom of the steps, beginning to walk up them. He spotted me and stopped in his place.

"You're up rather early, Lord Trancy. I was just coming to wake you and young master." He said, his signature smirk in place.

I only nodded silently in response, continuing my way down the stairs and walking into the kitchen, where I found that destructive chef - Baldroy, if I recall correctly.

"Excuse me," I say, walking toward him and stopping directly in front of him. "I'd like to know where my clothes are."

He stared at me blankly for a moment. "Uh, I'm only the chef, you'd have to ask Mei-Rin about that." He replied, looking at me oddly.

"Well, where can I find her, then?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and giving him a slight glare as I didn't take too kindly to the tone he had used, or the look he had given me.

Just as he opened him mouth to reply, someone noisily burst into the room, falling flat on her face.

I walked to her as she sat up, rubbing her forehead. "Where are my clothes?" I asked, not bothering with asking about her well-being.

She looked up at me, standing in a hurry. "R-right this way, sir!" She exclaimed hurriedly, scurrying out of the kitchen as I was left to follow.

She had led me to the laundry room, where I saw my clothes folded neatly. She quickly grabbed them, handing them to me and bowing deeply. I ignored it, however, walking out of the room without a word.

I walked back up the stairs and into the washroom, quickly changing into the newly cleaned outfit. I suddenly felt like and idiot, realizing my new room was only just down the hall and I could have gone there for clothes, since Sebastian had already put them away in said room.

I was still new to this, though. It just hasn't set it yet that I will be living here until further notice. Then again, everything that has happened thus far hasn't seemed to set in - it was all so sudden.

Sighing, I opened the door and stepped out, walking down the hall and seeing Ciel step out of his room, walking towards me.

I looked down, blushing due to the embarrassment of my behavior the previous night. He must think I'm such a child. . .

"Alois? Are not having breakfast?" Ciel asked once he had gotten closer.

"Oh, uh - yes, I am. I was just wondering around in the meantime." I replied, awkwardly, inwardly scolding myself for acting this way.

Ciel motioned to the stairs. "Let's go, then, shall we?" He asked, in that usual monotone, keeping a staright face.

I gave a slight nod in response, silently following behind him and Sebastian as they led the way into the dining room. Ciel took his seat at the end of the table, motioning for me to take the on to his right. I obediently did so, though I sat very tense.