Yours Truly -Harry Styles-

Prologue:

I stood there motionless dressed in black. Mourning. Knowing, no one else felt the way I felt, not even her parents.

As they lowered the casket, the pain was to overwhelming and my tears mixed in with the rain and all I felt was sorrow, remorse, and excruciating pain. Heartbreak.

I didn't bother bringing an umbrella. I didn't bother with anything since I heard the painful, unbearable news.

The funeral was over and I was about to get into the car when a man in a black suit walks up to me.

"Harry Styles?" He asks in a monotone voice. I nod, caring less who this man was. Numb. That's what I felt. I felt no emotion other than pain.

He pulled out several crumpled papers from his inside pocket and handed it to me.

"This was left for you." He says in the same tone and walks away without another word. I furrow my eyebrows and duck inside the car before the papers could get wet.

As I sat in the drivers seat I looked through them and the whole in my chest becomes bigger, wider....

These are letters.

Letters from her.

------------------

A/N

New book! What'd you think? I recommend reading the description just so you can understand it a bit better.

Soo how'd you like it? Chapter 1 is finished but I think I might wait a bit before uploading it. Sound okay?

Well thanks for reading!

~Sarah