4~ Well, That Just Happened

After a while of just talking with Glow I get up and walk over to the door. "Well we need to go," I say opening the door. I walk into the hallway and into the kitchen. I hear the footsteps of Glow following me.

I take a seat next to Alley's daughter. "How sweetie, where's your mommy?" I ask her with a patient smile. "She's getting ready to take you shopping," she says with a smile.

"Hey Sapphire can you give me the syrup?" Wade asks. So her name is Sapphire! That's a cute name! I think grabbing a piece of bacon.

After about 10 minutes Alley comes into the kitchen. "Are you ready girls?" she says. "Yea!" me and Glow say at the same time.

Alley says goodbye to Sapphire and Wade and we walk over to the door and leave. We walk to the car and get in.

Alley started the car and started to drive to the mall. I just started out the window and played with my thumbs while Glow and Alley sang along to 'I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore' by Reo Speed Wagon.

After 20 minutes of me holding in my laughter and Alley hitting the replay button, we finally get to the mall. "Well everyone out, come on," Alley says jumping out of the car like a badass.

Everyone gets out of the car and we all start to walk to the mall. "I remember when I came her and got all of my stuff," Glow says with a smile.

After a while of walking around I finally found the perfect sheets. They had a blue and silver pattern. We walk to the counter and I put it on the counter.

"Well that will be $110.34," the lady at the counter says. "Use my card," Alley says leaning on the counter. "What's your phone number?" she says. "212-579-8836," Alley says slipping and hitting her head on the counter.

"It says you don't have enough credit," the lady says. Alley pops up and looks confused. "Can I see your manger?" she asks. "I'll get her," the lady says and walks off.

After a couple minutes of waiting a lady comes out of the back door. "Oh! Alley it's you!" the lady says. "Cali I said you can't by things with my card!" Alley shouts. "Well I did nothing bad!" Cali shouts back

"Last time you spent $300 dollars on food!" Alley shouts. I lean over to Glow. "That happened?" I ask. "Yep," she says playing with her thumbs. "I only spent it on a mattress!" Cali shouts

"Only! Only! Mattresses are like $150 dollars!" Alley keeps screaming. "Fine I'll be you back!" Cali screams. "I need the money now!" Alley screams louder and more fiercely then she had before.

After a long time of arguing, Alley and Cali stop yelling at each other. "So she really cares about us?" I ask Glow. "Of course she does!" she whisper screams. "Well we'll give it to you free!" Cali shouts. "Thank you!" Alley screams.

We walk out of the store chatting. Well, that just happened, I think.

(A/N) This chapter is longer I know. A total of 508 words. Well signing off. Xxx Sydney!