13~ Flashback

"Why can't I come see you?" Paul says standing up and walking over to Alley. "Paul leave. Now," she says. "Why?" he asks.

"Just leave!" Alley screams. "You haven't changed a bit Alley," Paul says pushing Alley out of the way making her fall. He storms out and I get up and rush over to Alley.

I help Alley up and give her a hug. "Paul was terrible during the marriage," Alley says starting to cry. "It alright Alley. He's gone," I say patting her on the back.

"Hey All-" someone says. I look up and try to give a smile, but I can't. "Tell everyone school's out," Alley says between sobs. The person runs back and Alley stops giving me a hug. She walks out of the kitchen and probably back to her room.

The person come back with Levy by his side. "Marcy this is Matthew," she says pointing to him. "What was that about?" I ask. "Paul Walls. Sapphire's father, married to Alley for 4 years, got divorced because I don't know," Matthew says.

"Were either of you here when Paul was with Alley?" I ask. "We both were," Levy says looking over her shoulder. "When did they get married?" I ask. "2008 to 2012," Matthew says.

"I hope Alley's ok," I say playing with my thumbs. "She will be don't worry," Matthew says patting me on the shoulder.

"Hey since we don't have school why not have a small get together?" Levy says doing jazz hands. "Why not," I say. "Matthew you're coming, I'll get Glow to come, and Sara," she says. "You forgot Wade," I say. 

"Oops sorry. I will have his head if he kisses you again," Levy says making a stern face. "I'll give him a good slap," I say cracking a smile. A real smile.

(A/N) I have a very nice chapter 14 planned out. Well BYE for now!~ Author-Chan :3