Part 1: Helen's P.O.V

Imagine an average day at the beach.
Scattered sandcastles,multicolored umbrellas, the sounds of waves crashing mixed with childish squeals and adult sized laughter.
Now imagine an average beach day in Miami. Not that much of a difference except maybe more bikini clad locales that you may have seen before on the cover of US Weekly or in a music video.
Miami, Florida has always been a celebrity hot spot for its' sexy beaches,wild clubs and hot locals. It used to be a bit deterring seeing paparazzi scoping out the shopping scenes concealed in bushes. I personally can't imagine people choosing that as a legit career, but to each its own.
Since graduating from St. Thomas University I've decided to try my hand at fashion. Most of my friends and family would think because I made it to college on a Volleyball scholarship and graduated with honors for that sport that I would pursue it professionally. I do love the game but my passion was fashion.
I collect all kinds of fashion magazines and tape my favorites on my bedroom walls along with endless sketches of my dream closet.
Leggings and chuck taylors are a highschool pairing that never got old to me. I'm always covered up in this sundrenched state and I'm forever nagged about it.
My argument never changes. UV rays are clinically proven to be dangerous and aid to skin cancer as well as premature aging.
Needless to say, I won everytime.