Part 2: Helen's P.O.V

It was while shopping for some cute tees in Urban Outfitters with one of my closest girlfriends that I found out about their model hunt.
This guy was sitting behind a table across from the checkout lines with large posters of smiling women behind him decked out in the hottest brands the store carries.
The only thing I knew about modeling was that it was an essential part of the fashion world and I definitely didn't consider modeling as my revolving door into fashion but what the Hell. I couldn't think of a better start...atleast not right now.
I approach the table and pick up one of the flyers to read through while I waited on the dude to finish his conversation with Miss Baywatch.
Looks like they were in need of girls for some promotional shoots for the store. And experience wasn't required so I'd imagine they were desperate as well. My eyes roam around the store briefly lingering on the huge posters on the walls above the racks of clothes trying to imagine my picture next to theirs.
I shook my head with a smile at the hilarity of the idea. I'm a 5ft 11in Ethiopian tan amazon with Asian features. The more pictures I looked at the more I noticed none of the girls really looked alike.
All had different hair textures,skin colors and facial features. Some perfect, some funny looking, but all beautiful. And so not me, I concluded with a smirk.
I walk away from the table folding the flyer in my hands. I sauntered over to a rack that held leggings in various colors and patterns.
Urban Outfitters better be ready for some tomboy blasian flavor I thought as I picked up a pair of black leggings with dark blue Aztec patterns.