Part 11:Pharrell's P.O.V

I turned my head instinctively towards the sound and saw two girls infront of a painting speaking quietly to each other. He took in the shorter female. Mmm. Trendy & curvy in all the right places. Long hair that stopped at her perfectly round ass. I pictured my hands on it giving it a good squeeze. I wonder if it feels as tight as it looks. Somebody coughed loudly next to me and I nearly jumped out of my skin before giving Ben a mischievous grin. He already knew what I was thinking and he was attempting to save me from myself. The look he was giving me was screaming DON'T DO IT NIGGA YOU WANT ANOTHER SITUATION!? "I can't look now?" I asked him a bit exasperated not expecting a real answer. He shrugged his shoulders still giving me the look, basically saying "do you bruh. I tried to tell ya." I smirked and turned back to the girls. The taller female laughed again. I took her in starting from her boots to her long slender legs accentuated by a mini skirt, her loose-fitted shirt hung off her frame giving nothing away. She had that dark Miami tan and when she turned her head to respond to her friend he saw her wide, brown almond shaped eyes and small full lips placed perfectly on her small face. She looked so exotic to me like another piece of art. Blended in yet stood out. Damn.