Part 4: Helen's P.O.V

I'll be the first to admit that after my first photoshoot my confidence level went up about 60%. My usual stride became more of a strut walking out of the building in my new kicks I've so generously been given. I couldn't wait for the duplicates to be sent so I could show my mom.
My mother always wished I was more feminine from my aversion of makeup to my choice of clothing, so with these pictures maybe I could put her butch fears to rest.
Before I went home I stopped at a corner drug store to pick up some much needed items. I filled up my little hand basket with bottles of vitamins (because I ran out),Cetaphil (old school favorite),moisturizing Sun block and toner.
If I'm gonna do this modeling thing I think it'll help to not have skin like a congested old lady. I also passed through the makeup aisle instantly overwhelmed by the amount of choices I had.
I kept it simple with some foundation, black mascara and eyeliner, red matte lipstick and pink gloss. I'm sure YouTube has a video or two on how to put this junk on.
I make my way over to the cashier,a mental note being written on the sticky note of my brain to treat myself to a mani/pedi.
The bitten to the skin look was so out of style.