Part 8:Helen's P.O.V

Lights...color...sound.
Bright fluorescent light rays illuminated everyone below it. Boldly colored statues of various textures and sizes in every corner of the room. Each more eccentric looking then the next.
There were small groups of important and oddly dressed looking people clustered around stands of art pieces all babbling knowingly while taking pictures.
I took a few steps further inside shivering slightly from the coolness of the room and the atmosphere. I glanced down at the arm I had looped through Mel's. Her goosebumps matched mine. She felt it too. We gravitated towards a few paintings, arms slowly disconnecting, and tossed around ideas of what we thought the themes were.
I took out my phone and snapped a couple pictures while we talked. The voices around me started getting louder and a crowd began to form a bit from another entrance across the building. "Must be someone important," said Mel as I eyeballed a huge black man clearing a way for a man to walk past him.
From the distance I saw a caramel-coloured man wearing a baggy white shirt that has Billionaire Boys Club logo across the front , baggy blue jeans, a colorful chain hung around his neck, and multicolored sneakers. He held up the Vulcan sign as his picture was taken and when the small crowd finally dispersed and the atmosphere calmed down he started to walk away towards some sculptures.
The man I'm guessing is his bodyguard followed him eyes scanning the area around them. I cocked my head to the side watching him gaze at a sculpture with a smile playing on his lips.
A battle begin to brew inside my head as I frowned. I swore I knew who he was...but I couldn't recall his name! I've seen him on a magazine cover some time ago. Some kind of super Producer. ...His name was right on the tip of my tongue...