Chapter 9

Today I decided to go and see Dumbledore. Hermonie and Ron went to hogsmede. I feel bad for Harry that he doesn't get to go.

I was going to hang out with Harry but professor Lupin wanted to talk to him so I took it as a perfect time to go see Dumbledore.

I made my way toward his office when I was stopped by professor Snape. "Miss Vaughn what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at hogsmede?" He said.

I smiled "no professor my parents didn't sign my permission form." I say. He glares "well head back to your common room." He said.

"I was going to speak to professor Dumbledore." I say trying to go around him.

"Professor Dumbledore does not to be bothered with you. He has more important things to do." He says.

Until that moment he hadn't even looked at me then when he did I swear he nearly gasped.

He seemed alarmed by my appearance before but now he seemed mortified. I didn't understand at first but then I realized my eyes had changed to look like Harry's.

So now I looked more like my mother. But why would that make Snape look like this? That's when I remember something about the night my parents died. Something I hadn't realized before.

Memory

Momma laid on the floor and the bad man was gone. Harry cried for momma so did Sara.

But she wouldn't wake up. That's when they heard a noise coming from downstairs.

Was it the bad man? Was it daddy? Maybe it was uncle Sirius or Moony. Perhaps aunt Jen or Sydney.

But the man who came through had black robes long black greasy hair and a crooked nose.

Who was he? He nearly fainted at the sight of moms body. He let out a sob and leaned down to her.

He cradled her body. Harry and Sara still roared with tears but nothing the rest was a blur.

How could I not have remembered that? I have a photographic memory. "Miss Vaughn please go back to your commen room." He managed to say.

I was about to leave to go to my common room to take it all in,but then I heard professor Dumbledore.

"Professor Snape Sara come in quickly." I nodded and rushed in. Snape slowly followed.

I took a seat across from Dumbledore and Snape stood by in the corner. "Sara why were you coming to my office?" He asked.

I looked at him asking him a silent question nodding over to Snape. He nodded his head telling me to go on.

"I wanted to talk to you about Harry and I,and I wanted to talk about these flashbacks I've been having." I say in one breath.

I looked to Snape who looked very confused. "Dumbledore what is going on?" Asked Snape.

Dumbledore smiled and looked to me. "Severus who does she look like?" He asked him.

Snape looked at me then stopped at my eyes. It was very awkward after having that memory I can never look at him the same.

"No." Said Snape "No!" He looked to Dumbledore. "She died there is no possible way that she!" He pointed to me "is Sara Potter!" He yelled.

"Professor!" I yelled "shush people will hear you." That was my concern. I did not want to have Dumbledore obliviate everyone's mind.

"Sara why don't you go to your common room I'm going to talk to professor Snape." Said Dumbldore.

I nodded and ran as fast as I could to the common room. On the way I ran into Harry.

"Ow!" We both said at the same time. "Sorry Harry I just had a very awkward run in with Snape." I said.

"What happened?" He asked I shook my head "I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"How was talking to professor Lupin." I asked. He smiled "he talked to me about my parents. He was their friend during their time at Hogwarts."

I smiled I wished there hearing about my parents. I looked at Harry he was wearing his Quidditch uniform.

"Going to practice?" I asked he nodded. "Yeah you're coming to the match right?" He asked.

"Yes but I heard it's going to rain." I said. "I don't know how you can get on a broom I can't stand flying." I said.

He smiled "you did fine on Buckbeak." He said. I laughed "I was holding on for dear life." I said.

He smiled "I got to go" he said. I nodded "right go" he left and I made my way into the common room.

I said the password and went in. I sat down on one of the couches and pulled out my homework to distract me.

After a while I got a letter from an owl that came in. I smiled knowing what letter it was.

You are like the moon
You glow so bright in the night
You are my whole world

I hope one day we can meet
But I fear you will turn away from me
For I have a life that I fake I don't want to act this way,but things get complicated I like knowing I can talk to you this way

Forever yours 
Secret lover

I sighed one of these days I'll meet him. I smiled at the thought. Then through the portrait came Ron and Hermonie.

It looked like they were in a deep argument about something. "I swear Hermonie keep that cat of yours away from Scabbers." He screamed at her.

"Ron I'm not having this conversation again!" She yelled. I fake coughed. They both looked at me.

"How was your day?" I asked they both mumbled fine "how was your day?" Asked Hermonie.

I smiled looking at my letter "it was nice" I said. She nodded and continued arguing with Ron.

Emily-thank you for reading

Sara-who's secret lover anyway

Ron-yeah who's my competition?

Sara-*hits him in the head*

Ron-ow!

Emily-you'll find out soon

Hermonie-we are all owned by j.k. Rowling

Harry-except Sara

Sara-I'm owned by Emily

Harry-I don't like being owned

Emily-deal with it

Ron-please vote

Hermonie-and comment

Sara-thanks for reading

Harry-reading what?

Sara-*sigh* there's the reason you're not in Ravenclaw