Chapter One

Four years before....the first Summoning...

Alari was walking in town and continued to hate the people around her. She wanted to end all of this. She looked in allyways to find girls being beaten, poor men getting killed, random strangers being robbed. I want this to end...What has this world come to? Is this what our society has become?!'she screeched in her mind. Alari felt a tap on her shoulder and had ducked just in time to see a metal pipe swing above her head. She ran. Dropping her college books she ran full speed down the road. Soon she was into the woods towards her home. Well, the Blood Estate.

She ran in and slammed her door and locked it. She never thought she was going to summon a demon. But her will to do so became overwhelming. "Until the day I have changed the world, or until the day I die, a demon will be by my side..." She sighed and began to do the ritual. As Alari walked outside and she had made her way to the woods and stood in the middle. "Not sure if this will work but its worth a shot...." She sat in the middle and began to meditate, soon a wolf had appeared. Not physically but metally. She knew not to open her eyes and a searing heat surrounded her as a semi deep voice sounded, "You wish to make a contract I am assuming?"

Alari responded calmly, "Whether it be the day I die or the day I change the world, you are to be by my side at all times but on one condition." The wolf circled her, "And that is?" "If i want the contract to be ended, it can be ceased." She said strictly. The voice chuckled, "Thats not how it works...." She slightly had a tone,"Then the contract wont be met." The wolf suddenly stopped and got close to her, "Alright. It can be done." Alari nodded and knew this was the time to open her eyes for she had done research. The wolf stood back a few feet away and shifted to a tall, slender, very sexy, human. He looked 21 and Alari was 17 or 19 (debating) so that was good.He has longish black hair (Like Sebastian Michaelis Black Butler XD) and bright yellow cat like eyes. He was dressed in a black suit and black shoes. He smiled showing very sharp teeth. "The contract will be signed...In the exchange of your soul..." Alari nodded and asked for his name, "Although given by the soul, my original name is Nevermore Michaelis." Nevermore said and asked for Alaris hand, "Now, this will hurt a little..."

The star on his hand was then engraved onto her right shoulder blade. "The more noticable spot, the stronger the bond. " he said. The contract was now in order.

Present day. October 29, 2016(story wise mkay?)

Alari was on her way back from the park. She stopped when a boy came to talk with her. Just the regular small talk. As they finished, Alari and her female corgi, Bunny, began to walk home as the sun began to set. But what she didnt know, was that the demon butler had quickly snuck inside without being heard or seen. Even Bunny didnt hear him. He cleaned the front room as she walked in. Alari felt her heart flutter once they made eye contact. Since she summoned him, her feelings for Nevermore grew and grew...But tonight might be the night that both will give in to their hearts...

Nevermore finished then began to cook dinner as Alari played with Bunny. "So what did you do while I was out?" She asked. He replied his voice deep but the tone girls love,(like Sebastian but an octave or two higher.) "Believe it or not, I read a book about myths and legends." She nodded and walked to him. She watched how he stopped and looked at her. His black hair moving slightly from standing his full hieght which was 6"5. Alari was only 5"6 sadly and felt short. She giggled and shook her head, "You and your heighth Nevermore," He only chuckled and continued to cook dinner.

As the night began to grow, Nevermore excused himself to bed after serving dinner and cleaning the plates. Alari didnt expect much as for she was capable to do things on her own. She only really needed protection and help from him. As a few minutes had passed, she grew tired. She walked out and was dressed for bed when Alari saw Nevermores door open. "He usually closes it when I go to bed..." she looked inside to find his reading a book on his bed. She imagined what would happen of She walked in and got wet. She bit her lip down gently. "Hey Nevermore...." she said and walked in. He looked up from his book, "I thought you were on your way to bed Alari." He looked at her and stood up. When he did, she came up and started to seduce him. "Wonder how big it is..." she yanked on his black tie to get him closer. He came down from the force and got a good look at her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, there was a passion deep inside wanting to get out. Nevermores breath hitched. He leaned against the bedroom wall and began to blush. "Master, what are you doing??" Alari had ignored him and messed with his tie."Can I see it?" she giggled.