Chapter 14

Nevermore whipped around and looked at her, his skin paler than usual,"What? No! Why would you think that? " he did his best to not break under her intense stare. Her eyes flicked left to right over his posture, and into his eyes. Scanning for the slightest thing that shows he was lying. Don't get it wrong, he was, but he hated to see her leave him. Nevermore realized that after the many centuries of being alive, she was the only thing that reminds him that he is more than just a demon pawn.

Alari sighed and shrugged, "Okay so you didn't do anything. That's good. Now, if you could kindly cover the windows... " she said seductively. Alari closed the door and locked it. Nevermore knew what she had planned but he just stood there. "What? I said cover the windows. That's an order. "

He nodded and covered the windows, once he turned around, he was met by Alari's lips meeting his in an intense kiss. Soon he had laid her on the bed and nipped at her collarbone where her sweet spot was. She gave out a mew of slight pleasure. Nevermore smirked before running his hand up her shirt, Alari sighed in a pleasured way. She ran her hand into his hair and gave it a small tug. He growled in pleasure, she smiled as their lips met again. He licked her bottom lip for permission which she playfully denied.

He had a small frown but snaked the other hand down to her honeyspot, which made her gasp and he took the advantage to explore within her. She moaned and began to undress him. As the two seperated for air, they were both half nude. "I want you.. " she breathed.

Nevermore smirked before grabbing her hips to him and thrusting inside. She gave out a loud moan of pleasure, gripping the sheets. He smirked and began to thrust harder and faster into her. He went upward, hitting her g-spot.

Moments pass of moans and screams of bliss. Soon both had reached their limit and had finished.

A few hours had passed by and Nevermore was cleaning the dishes when he felt someone hug him from behind. "Hello dearest. " said a familiar sweet voice. Nevermore gave a small laugh and a smile, "Hello Alari. " She laughed a bit and set her head on his back. Hearing his rapid heartbeat, "Do demons always have a rapid heartbeat? " He nodded. Alari gave a hum in satisfaction. Nevermore finished washing and drying the dishes and Alari was on the couch taking a nap. "Oh master. " he snickered and picked her up with ease, taking her into the bedroom and set her on his bed. "Sleep well, milady. " he smiled and softly shut the door.

Nevermore walked down the hall and a voice sounded, "You done yet? I'm waiting. " He froze in his tracks as his heartbeat went faster than the normal rate for demon's. Nevermore peeked from behind the wall at the top of the stairs and saw someone he wished he never encountered. 

Aijo was on the couch, sprawled out, in clothing that showed more skin than it should. She looked up and saw him hurry and hide behind the wall, "Get your demon ass down here. I already seen you. " He have out a sigh and walked down, the tails on the coat swaying behind him a bit. "What are you doing here? My master had just retired for the time being. You need to get out. " He growled as she stood and took a step to him.

Aijo gave a small pout, "You know you love me more than her. Don't you? " she let her hands wander over his tailcoat and undo his tie. Nevermore jerked backward and away from her touch, "Stop. I don't want this. I love Alari and only her. Deal with it. " he glared.

As the two bickered, Zane had made his way over there to make sure they were doing okay. But he looked in the window to see the other woman. Zane gave a small gasp and hid beside the window, the voices muffled but not to much.

"Come on. You enjoyed it last time. "

"last time you injected a fluid in my vein! Of course I would be tempted. Dumbass. "

"oh aggressive are we? I love them when they get rough... "

Zane heard enough and went straight back. This wasn't like his brother at all. He might not have been with him for all these years but before they were turned, he knew Nevermore would never do this with a woman. "what's gotten into you? " he muttered as he felt his feet hit the road.

"I'll have to tell Alari... " he rasped as he began to run out if stamina at the estate porch. Zak was waiting on the steps, "Where have you been? I missed you " he smiled at the tall Butler. "My apologies but I was at the Blood Manor.  My brother Nevermore, he...he has some issues that needed to be resolved. "

I am sorry Nevermore but Alari needs to know what you have been doing...