Chapter 2

Alari continued her seduction on him. Soon, he fell for the spell she seemed to put him on. Nevermore couldnt deny this now, he was already ready to become her mate.

~After smutty stuff happened~

As they got dressed he sat on the bed, "If you decided to marry someone, who would it be?" Alari blushed at her butler's question, she didnt want him to know it was him himself, "A kid from the park....Him and his corgi...." She said. He nodded his eyes showing a glint of disappointment but went away in a split second. "Well, you should be on your way to the shower to clean up my lady." She laughed and just went to the couch and laid there. She could do it later on. Looking out the window, smiling. "Does it ever turn night in Hell?" She asked when she sensed his dark and heavy presence in the room. While others find it intimidating, she found it comforting. Nevermore shrugged,"I guess it would be night all the time. Fire covers most the land and screams echo everywhere. I dont like it myself." He said, sitting next to her. His abs being fully exposed for he didnt bother with the top part.

"Are all demons as tall as you?" She joked. He laughed slightly, "Very few." Alari nodded. She continued to ask questions and he gave the same answers. Hell being a dreadful and horrible place filled with fire and screams of sinners. "I want to see it. "Alari said. Nevermore widened his eyes and was utterly shocked, "What? Are you sure?? " she nodded at him. He sighed.

He stood an with a snap a gust of black mist covered his body and he was fully clothed. Nevermore snapped his fingers again and a portal opened up. They were about to enter Hell and screams could be heard. He closed his eyes and looked away slightly. He didn't want to come back... This was a truly horrible place...

Oooh Cliff hanger. Looks like you will have to wait and find out!!! My apologies for the short chapter//