Hurt ~ Myler 1

Tyler

When Marcus asked for editing tips I knew he was just trying to find an excuse to hang out with me outside of collabs and events. Every time we hung out together he was quieter. He is usually really loud and cool but he goes all shy around me.

He's told me before he is still in the closet because of his friends and family but then he has me which his family and friends wouldn't be surprised if we ended up dating. I like Marcus, but no more than friend. I did thought I had a chance with him for a while, though, we used to flirt a lot but now he keeps shutting down whenever I do.

He has definitely changed from a few months ago. He's so closed in and shuts everyone out. I miss Marcus so much I just want to see him happy again.

I'm meeting up with him at my place for coffee and then dinner later today and if it wasn't for that I would still be in my pj's and bed head.

I was sitting on my couch on tumblr stalking Troye, as usual. I look at the time and it is almost time for Marcus to get here. I go to my room and change into a good shirt and jeans and just some light blue slippers. I then quickly style my hair and go to get a drink. I see my phone glowing in my pocket and I take it out to check my messages and see that Marcus is outside.

I walk to the door and open it to see a boy in all black clothes and dirty blonde hair. He has red puffy eyes and cracked lips. It's a truly heartbreaking sight and I can't help but gasp and hug him. He winces as I hug his chest, as I am a lot shorter than him. I can't see why he looks like this.

I lead him into my room and sit on my bed with him cradled to my chest. He lets out sobs everyone and then but besides that it is completely silent. Nothing. No phones buzzing. No cars. Just dead silence.

I look down every few moments to check if he's OK yet. I know I will get impatient soon and I really don't want to force the information out of him like I do everyone else because he looks so fragile and delicate. But I need to know why he is like this today. Why he showed up crying. Why he even bothered to show up when he was like this.

"What's wrong Marcus?" I ask quietly.

"She did this to me" he replied vaguely.

"Who's 'she' honey?" I ask trying to hide my jealously incase it's-

"My girlfriend"

I fucking knew it. His girlfriend is a bitch and no one believes me because only I've seen how she treats this angel in my lap. He has a few marks down his jawline and neck. They aren't love bites because the uneven and scratched. I divert my eyes once I realise I was staring and composed myself once again.

"What did she do marky?" I ask softly into his hair as he was gripping me while crying.

He held firmly onto my shoulders while sobbing into my chest and I felt my shirt dampen. He was clinging to me for dear life at this point so I lay us down and he cuddles into my side.

"Marky?"

"She-she hurt m-me ty"

At this point I was ready to throw her to hell but I didn't want to see her there after I die so I may as well spaz at her now. I shuffle out from underneath Marcus and grab my phone.

"P-please d-don't leave me ty" Marcus sobbed out.

"I'll only be a few minutes" I replie sending him an apologetic smile.

Once I reach the kitchen I dial her number and put the phone to my ear. It rings a few times and I was sent to voice mail. I rang again and she picks up almost immediately.

"Hey Tyler!" She says happily. I swear she's bipolar.

"You bitch, how can you do this to him? He doesn't deserve any of this. You are the worst person he could've gone for and you were lucky to have him. You don't understand what you've done to him" I yell into the phone. I know Marcus can hear can I hear him shuffling around in my room.

"I know exactly what I did ty, you just don't understand that I had the power to do this" she says cockily.

I hang up and walk back to the bedroom to see Marcus laying underneath my blanket in my unicorn onzie. He was so at peace and comfortable.

I left him there to get some rest while I made us coffee. I put in the kettle and put the coffee and sugar in the mugs. I pour the hot water in the blue mugs and set it back onto the stand. I pour a little bit of milk in each and walk to my room again. I hear him getting out of bed and I walk in.

"Lay back down marky" I tell him and he complies.

I sit his hot drink on my desk as I sip mine. He reaches for it and takes a longboard drink from it. We sit there in silence as he devours his drink and I sip mine. Once he's finished he lays back down and curls up.

"I don't what I did wrong ty" Marcus says pouting.

"Nothing, you did absolutely nothing wrong" I comforted.

"Well.. I fell for someone I shouldn't have"

"We all do that at one point, marky. You just need to understand what you did wrong and move on"

"Did you move on from me?" He says looking at his hands.

"Well.. I don't thi- I- I just don't know anymore marky" I am lost for words at what he is asking.

"Oh... Can I have a hug?"

I embrace him and he lets out a long sigh. We stand there for so long my legs start to go numb and he pulls me to the bed again. I lay down and cuddle into the blankets and Marcus cuddles into me. He soon lets out soft snores.

I couldn't ask for more than to have this angel by my side.