Phan 1

Phil

Phil: hey Danny

Dan: sup Philly

Phil: ready for vidcon??

Dan: omfg we leave soon don't we
oh shit
I need to pack
and get my passport
and get my wallet
and charge my phone and
oh god

Phil: we don't leave for another 4 days dan calm down

Dan: you little shit get in my room right now

Phil: brt

I walked into dans room to see him in a hysteric state. Clothes were thrown everywhere, his suitcase on his bed open and stuffed with stuff he didn't need, his dresser draws hanging out and him. He was stress crying in the corner and I rushed over to him and rubbed his back while he sobbed.

"You scared the shit out if me phil" dan yelled at me.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ready but I see now you clearly weren't" I giggle.

"Well, for scaring me, you help me pack" he demanded.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine" I groan.

We pack all the things he needs and set the bag near the front door next to mine. I walk to the kitchen and put the kettle on. I make us a tea each and we sit on the sofa setting up Mario kart.

"I swear if you win, I buy dinner. If I win, you buy dinner" I bet.

"Well, free Nandos for me then" dan cheekily teases.

After 11 rounds it's clear he won. I get up and grab my wallet and phone while dan also grabs his wallet because his phone never leaves his pocket.

The walk to Nandos was pretty short as we live in the centre of London for god sakes. I order for us and we sit in the very back corner.

"Winner, winner, free dinner" dan cheers as he pulls his phone out.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just remember our deal for LA" I remind him.

"That deal was a joke" he says sternly.

"I still won that deal so I get the bigger side of the room" I say gloating.

"When we get there I'm pushing you off the balcony"

I huff and look over to the waiter who is carrying our food to us. As soon as she sets it down I thank her and take bites of my salad. Dan looks at me and eats as well. I take a sip from my lemonade and pucker my lips because of how sour it is.

"That was funny" dan says while laughing.

"You drink some then" I dare him  and he just smirks sheepishly.

He takes a longer sip than I did and... Absolutely no reaction beside him just shrugging and I stare at him, mouth agape. He reaches over and closes my mouth, hand lingering for a little while. I flinch back after looking into his eyes. I saw lust and love and that was not something I wanted to see in his eyes.

"How's your food??" I ask trying to move one.

"I can think of something that probably tastes better but I don't think you'd like what I say" he says smirking.

I shift uncomfortably and sit back in my seat. I look up and see dan staring at me again. We get up and walk back home and I try to stay as far away from dan as possible on the walk back but as soon as we reach the door to our apartment he is all over me.

I try unlocking the door as fast as possible but I drop the keys. I bend to pick them up and I feel eyes staring at me. Dan was totally checking me out but he looked away as soon as I stood back up straight.

As soon as I was inside, dan slammed the door and pushed me against the wall. I look into his eyes and he smirks. He still has love and lust in his eyes. He plants a lasting kiss onto my lips but when I don't kiss back he growls lowly and I get frightened. He pulls away and looks into my eyes but I don't look at his. He nods shamefully and begins to walk off but I grab his wrist.

"Please... I'm sorry, I just don't - didn't know what to do. I guess I was just shocked. Please, can we just watch a movie together?" I ask sadly.

"Ok, but we have to watch a horror movie then" he says grinning.

We ended up watching amity ville horror which was a) shit b) freaky as fuck. I cuddled up to dan who chuckled at me. We fell asleep to the sound of our phones and our heartbeats.

Dan: goodnight lion

Phil: goodnight llama