Concert hall ~ Tronner 1

Connor

I stood in the concert hall alone staring at my idol of a few years. I don't even know how it was me but when the speakers said my name and told everyone that only I could go inside, I shocked. As soon as it sunk in I got shit dirty glares from a lot of the girls around me. They all envied me and it felt amazing.

But as soon as I walked into the hall I was so anxious I could've puked. I walked in as quietly as I could and I was met with bright lights and... Rose petals? What was going on? I had been to many of his concerts to which I had been backstage and met him but what is going on?

I walk in slowly and quietly shut the door behind me but that was enough to get securities attention. I was checked quietly and then was allowed to continue in further. I walk through the seats and see a few other guards but not one other fan. I followed the trail of rose petals and found the seat. It was a good five minutes of wondering around before I noticed the figure siting next to my seat.

His curly hair, his beautiful face and his skinny figure. He was sipping on a bottle of water and looking at the ground. He was bouncing his leg up and down, nervousness? For what?

I stopped in my tracks when I see him look up to me, sure I was wearing loud shoes but not that loud. He put his bottle of water away in backpack and stood up. I realised he was wearing a t-story that was very tight and showed off his figure and oh god I'm screwed.

I looked to ground shyly, we don't even know each other, we hadn't talked for more than 30 seconds but he does this. I gulped nervously as he stepped closer. He was cautious as if approaching a dangerous animal. He stepped a little bit closer and I looked up.

I shouldn't have because as soon as I did I started to smile, a big smile, as if returning to a loved one after years. He was just as happy with the brightest smile I've ever seen. He looked over my shoulder and he turned serious. I looked behind me to see a strangely familiar face.

"What the fuck do you want Tyler?" Troye asked pissed off. This was a side I found sexy, he looked protective and I loved it.

"Oh you know, I'm here to see your little private concert" he said with a sickly sweet smile, god this guy could make a snake afraid of him.

I backed away behind Troye and hid my face. Troye was walking backwards with me and had an arm in front on my shaking body. I remember him, Tyler was his crazy ex/stalker.

"Security" Troye called out and was smirking when Tyler had body guards either side of him. "Code TX" he said loudly and suddenly the men were holding Tyler and dragging out of the building. It was entertaining to watch but I felt like our moment was ruined.

Troye turned to me and looked into my eyes while I was doing anything but. He was extremely close and I felt uncomfortable so close to him. It was something so many of his fans wanted but at this point I hated it. I wanted to get out and not be able to go to another one of his concerts again.

I backed away slightly and Troyes smile dropped. He looked at my hands and tried taking my left hand in his but I pulled it away. He sat down out of frustration and gripped his hair tugging it.

"Why is it so fucking hard? I can never get close to anyone because of my fucking career and then when I do they just go all shy and try to get away. Ugh" he mumbled/sobbed.

"I'm sorry Troye but I just didn't think you felt nothing for a fab you've only met a handful of times and have hardly spoken to" I say shyly as my hands play with a loose thread.

"It's not you, Connor. I just-I don't- my management want me to date other famous people and that's not what I want and it's so hard. I just want an actual relationship" he says sighing at the end.