Kandrew 1

Andrew

"I can't wait till you get home" I say to the screen.

"I know, you have been telling me everyday since I left" kian reminds me.

"Not my fault you just up and left for Canada. I just wanted to come with" I admit.

"I wish you could have but, Hey! I'm home tonight, I'll see you as soon as I get to the airport" he says.

Kian, Connor, Trevor and Ricky left for Canada a month ago. They never really explained why but after many Skype calls, it was obvious they were moving around. I didn't stress about it too much but the boys were often walking around half naked in the background which made me blush and tilt my head down every time which made kian laugh.

Wait. Tonight?

"What do you mean tonight?" I ask. He never told me when he was getting back but I thought it would be a little while yet.

"Well... We finished what we are doing up here so we are coming home tonight but we won't be in until about 3am so get a sleeping bag because I expect to see you there no matter what" he says pointing at me.

"Ok, I'll see you there. I have to go get stuff for tonight, bye" I say shocked.

"Bye love" he says back and I hang up our call.

Tonight?

I stand up out of my desk chair and grab my now cold coffee. I walk to the kitchen, almost tripping over myself, and pour out the spoiled drink. I put the mug in the dishwasher and walked back to my room.

I grabbed out my backpack and started stuffing in a blanket and a pillow. I then grabbed my camera and headphones and stuffed them in as well. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed some muesli bars and a bag of organic chips.

I made my way to the door and grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check if I had enough charge. After deciding that 46% was definitely not enough to get me through 7 hours of waiting for the boys, I grabbed my portable charger and stuffed it in the side pocket. I grabbed my keys off their hook and yelled a quick goodbye to my roommate before rushing out the door. I sat in the car and plugged in my phone because I might as well have a little extra charge. I start the car and start backing out the driveway before I remember a gift I bought kian a few weeks ago. I stop the car and run inside. I grab the box wrapped in brown paper out of the kitchen cupboard and back to the car.

I start driving again and humming to the song on the radio. I turn into the airport and park close to the entrance. I get out of the car and walked inside the massive building.

Andrew: which gate will you be landing at???

Kian: number 4 at 2:45am

Andrew: yay can't wait to see you

Kian: see you soon

I looked down at my watch and saw it was only 9:30. I sat in a seat near the charging spots and took out my phone. I played games, updated Twitter, posted on everything and replied to some emails and before I knew it I was out of snacks and it was only 11:00. I had been asked what I was doing here and I simply replied I was waiting for friends to get back from their trip and they left me alone.

I decided on going for a walk, in search for a bathroom and food. The two most important things in life. I stopped by a health food shop and got some dried apple chips. I then went to the bathroom and then finally back to my seat. When it hit about 12:30, Rebecca and Andrea showed up. They were waiting for the boys as well but Rebecca had family on the same flight as the boys so she's going to be spending a week with them.