Vidcon (malfie and tronner) 1

Troye

I never was too much of a fan of meet and greets but I do genuinely love my fans, not as much as I love Connor but certainly enough to go through a panic attack for them.

I had been nervous for this one because it was in the biggest hall with over 3000 seats. I start in half an hour and after that I'm meeting up with some friends.

I'm sitting on one of the speakers, at the hall I will performing at. I sit quietly reading a book called 'rose' and humming to Ricky's song 'stars'. I have been siting here quietly for hours now. I understand people want to be with friends constantly but I'd rather curl up with a book or maybe even someone I love, unfortunately, the one I love isn't with me right now and I have to keep our relationship on the low with fans around.

I really want it be alone forever. I want to left to myself and left undisturbed for the rest of my life. But of course that would never happen as Trevor runs up to me from the back of the hall.

"Get ready, you have 10 minutes before you need to be onstage" he yells out. "Oh... And there's a little surprise" he says before back outside.

Surprises don't sit well with me.

I get up and change my shirt and shoes before escaping back to my spot on the speakers. I sit on a small one with my back pressed against the larger one and I sigh. I am not in sight of anyone unless they come looking for me. I hear the room being filled with people and I take a quick peak at the room. Shit the room is full.

I start breathing heavily and shaking. I bring my knees up to my chest and sob at how hard it is to breathe. I begin rocking back and forth and I feel a hand placed on my right knee. I look up to see Ricky standing in front of me with full on worry in his eye.

"Breathe deeply and focus on me" he says.

I look up at him and examine his features while trying to breathe deep. I take long, slow breaths as I stop rocking. I wipe the tears away and stand up. I put on my jacket and grab my microphone from side stage.

"Can we just sing straight away?" I ask the boys.

"Yeah but make sure you are clam before each and every song" Trevor instructed.

I nod and walk to side stage. In the curtains I see a few of my close friends looking for me. I give them a quick wave and they smile back. Soon Ricky, Trevor and Kian join my side. Kian runs out to the front of the stage and the crowd screams.

"Hey guys so today, we are doing a very special show for you guys, not only do we have merch for sale and a meet and greet but we will have a live concert" he pauses and the crowd screams louder. "These performers are some of my best friends and they honestly make such amazing music. So we have the dork and most obviously youngest, Trevor" he pauses once again. "The one with the lisp and bleach blonde hair, Ricky" he pauses one last time and I feel my heart sink to my stomach. "And finally the lad from down under, he rode here on his kangaroo, Troye" he finished. All three of us run on stage.

I'm deafened almost immediately, the sound of whistles, screams and chanting is definitely something I hated.

"So I will hand this over to them" Kian says giving us all one last reassuring smile before leaving the stage.

"Hey guys, as you just heard, I'm Trevor, this is Ricky and Troye and we're going to perform for you guys" Trevor says into his microphone.

"Start in 3,2,1" the man in my earpiece days before the music comes on for my song fools.

"I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all"