I'm Here With Slenderman

The sound of tires skidding followed by glass shattering echoes through the streets, screams can be heard on either side of me. Im little dazed but I'll be fine, I need to get Lyra. Crawling up between the two front seats to get to her that's when I see it. She's already dead, her wide unblinking eyes staring out the front window, blood trickling down out of her mouth. Suddenly her head snaps towards me and she's staring at me with those large Tim burton style eyes, unblinking. "This is YOUR FAULT TOBY!!" She shouts. "YOU SHOULDVE BEEN THE ONE THAT DIED, NOT ME!!" Her voice raspy dye to glass shards lodged in her throat, blood trickling down her neck. She quickly advances towards me, sticky blood dripping down her face, her skin grey and crumpling like that of a zombies. Saliva trailed down the sides of her mouth and dripped to the ground as she walked EVER so slowly towards me, he breathing coming in gasps as her flesh seemed to be rotting slowly and falling off of her. She only made a couple more steps closer to me before-

I woke up to the sound of BEN standing by my bed and calling my name.
"Dude, you must've been having a really bad dream, you were yelling. " BEN chuckled as he leaned closer to me. "You're even sweating. "He added with a smirk and crossed arms. "Even a proxy gets scared, how sad." He said and with that he left my room, probably to go and eat something or play video games.
I was left to my thoughts, my stupid, inescapable thoughts. That is until my name was called again, this time from downstairs. With a groan I pushed the blankets off of my self and made my way downstairs, where the wonderful smell of pancakes and bacon wafted into my senses. My mouth was drooling, and by the way people looked at me As I did so, there must have been something wrong. Oh of course! I forgot to put my mouth guard on. I twitched, due to the feeling of being uncomfortable and turned around, quickly going up the stairs to grab the one thing that kept me comfortable with my face. My mouth guard.

I went directly back down the stairs after I had put it on, and had a nice breakfast with the rest of the WHAT they call, 'Creepypastas' but I'd prefer to call them a cult. I learned a few things about each of them, and I was still interested in learning more, but at the moment I was the most interested in learning more about BEN. How he ended up dead and stuff that is. I was a quite interesting character, which caused me to become intrigued by him. Not to mention that he was smol and adorable.
After a while I found myself muttering and sat in my room. 'What if I liked BEN? What if I'm gay? What if BEN hates me, what if what if what if.' I thought out loud to myself,glad that my door was shut. I twitched, causing a loud crack to come to my neck, a thing that tended to happen quite a lot.

'How did I even end up here' I thought out loud and cracked my fingers, a habit that I've found helps a bit with my ticks and twitches. 'Maybe it's the fact that I killed my father?'

My mind went blank as I looked out he window. For once I could look out the window and not hear the loud static noise that I heard far too much. The loud static noise that always came whenever the slenderman was out there. But now I'm  here, im here with the slenderman.