Failure to Kill

Toby hadn't lived at the creepypasta mansion for a week when Slender had assigned him to be a proxy, and work with Tim and Brian; otherwise known as Masky and Hoodie. He was definitely angered that he was unable to go out and work on his own, but Toby did understand why the Slenderman wanted him to work with two other, much more experienced killers, before allowing him to go out on his own. Afterall, Toby had only killed his father and no one else. So when the sun went down and clouds covered the stars promising a rainstorm in the near future, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie grabbed their weapons and left the mansion to sneak through the woods and find a lonesome man, woman, or child to slaughter; or even sneak through some windows and murder some babies. Toby was overjoyed to finally be able to go and kill someone or something, whether it be a human or animal, because he loved the rush of claiming the life of a living, breathing creature that was sent through his entire body when he did it. Sure he had only killed one person, but that person was a giant man that Toby had feared his entire life, and for once in his life he felt powerful... he loved the feeling that coursed through his veins when he was able to claim the life of the thing that he feared the most in his life.
The three boys left creepypasta mansion as soon as it was hardly light enough to see your hands in front of your face, and the smell of rain was strong enough that the woodland creatures scampered off into their little burrows for shelter from the rain that would soon come. Toby doubted there would be anyone or even anything to butcher in the woods, but sure enough after a quite a few minutes of walking around through the slightly dampened wooded area, he heard the footsteps and murmuring of a small group of people. Upon further inspection of the voices themselves, Toby had figured they were a small family; a grown man and woman with their little girl. They seemed to be heading towards their car to leave, sending the rain that was soon to come. Tim and Brian and lightened their steps on the ground and slightly quickened their pace to get to the people before they got to the car, and Toby followed in their footsteps. Of course he was good at sneaking around, but Masky and Hoodie were amazing at it.
The two seemed to talk with one another almost telepathically, like they knew exactly what the other was thinking. Tim and Brian were an amazing pair, one the mouth the other the ears.. but they didn't even have to talk to one another to do the exact same thing, or communicate with ease; and it was amazing!
Before Toby knew it Masky and Hoodie had the man and women in their control, there hands over their mouths top hush them up and their hands clasped together behind their backs. God, these two were amazing at whay they did.
"Toby, hurry up and grab the little girl-" Masky urged. There was muffled sobbing and moaning coming from the parents, urging their little girl to run away but before she could even think to do so, Toby had her in his grasp, pulling her close to his body by the arm to cover her mouth and suspend her body just like his peers had done. Tim and Brian snapped the adults necks with ease, dropping them to the ground, while Toby was left with the little girl.. he knew he would be able to easily kill the little girl, but there was something inside of him that stopped him from doing so. The little girl reminded him of his older sister, and he just couldn't do it... she seemed strong willed and sweet just like Lyra, and he just could not do it.
"Toby, come on." Tim spoke in a quick and hushed whisper. "Kill her already-" he added, glaring at the new recruit behind his mask.
"I- I know I j-just c-c-"
"Toby!!"
Hoodie watched the two go back and forth, emulate the little girl sobbed into Toby hand because she knew this was the end of the line for her.
"I kn-n-no-w----" Toby was becoming stressed and anxious with Masky shouting at him, and the girl in his grasp sobbing. "I-i-I"
"Just fucking give her here-!" Masky shouted, and ripped the girl from Toby, snapping her neck and dropping her into the pile of bodies that were get parents. "Jesus fuck, it's not that hard." Tim stammered and glanced at hoodie, who just seemed confused as to why Toby couldn't just kill the little girl. She was just a little girl..
Toby felt a raindrop on his head, and another in his cheek. The rain was coming, which would soon be followed by a storm, but for Toby the storm had already arrived. Masky was so completely irritated with him that Toby felt horrible for even coming.
The three each grabbed a body and turned back to the mansion where they would take them back and bury them.

-----
A/N: so I really was not planning on continuing this story, hence why it's so shitty. I started writing this when I was in sixth grade, and I didn't really have a plot for it in the first place but you guys seem to like it so I think I'll finish this in a few more chapters- maybe.