Chapter 12 The Blue Force

3rd person's P.O.V.    
     "Sooooo...you gonna tell me how you have heard of my powers before Kannan told you, Ahsoka?" Ezra inquired while at the same time pointing out that he was annoyed with me.

     "Yes, I almost forgot. " Ahsoka paused "As a youngling, I did some research on different types of abilities such as the force; both lite and dark, Jedi and Sith, the psychic ones, and all sorts of abilities. However, one day while I was at the temple, I stumbled upon a book. It was an aged book, the pages were worn and torn and the words were hard to decipher but I was able to retain enough information to comprehend the topic and what is was speaking of. People who posses this gift are called Blue Force wielders, they gave the gifted ones that title because they thought it was a different type of Force from the one that you, Kannan, and I withhold, but similar.  Your powers have been given to people for thousands of years randomly, I believe. Not many people have been able to hone their powers over history, but you are able to, from what Kannan has told me."

     "Well, ya, at least I think I can." The raven haired boy agreed with Ahsoka.

     "Anyway, it is a difficult objective to reach, to be able to control those powers. Those who have come to wield them are often consumed by their emotions and will often go mad, but-" Ezra cut her explanation short.

     "Wait, wait, wait! You mean to tell me that I am going to go mad?!" He demanded.

     "No, I did not say that. I have no real answer to give you, but considering that you have maintained some control over your powers, I'd say that you should be safe for now as long as you keep on practicing. The more you get the hang on your powers, the easier it is to evade having your emotions with more control that your mind." The Togruta explained calmly.

     "Okay.." Ezra hesitated "Uh...wanna see me try to do it? I think I can activate my powers willingly now and not by getting all emotional. Ya know, anger, sadness, extreme joy..." Ezra said as his voice trailed off.

     "You sure kid?" Kannan asked wanting Ezra to be sure of himself.

     "Ye-yes. I am sure" Ezra stuttered.

"Just do it for a short period of time, 'cause usually you pass out from an over use of your powers. Got it?" The male Jedi knight questioned hopping his Padawan would be cautious.

     The trio of Jedi paused their journey of walking to the temple. They had a total of three miles to walk so that Hera and the rest could stay out of harms way. They now had at least half a mile to walk until the Jedi reach their destination.

     Ezra stepped to the side. The sun's rays beaming across his body, running through his hair and completely outlining his body. His shadow was casted over us making for a darker version of Ezra standing above us. The young boy took a few deep breaths calming his heart rate with his eyes close. Seconds later, his eyes shot open appearing to now be a blinding colour of white, while at the same time, his body was outlined in an electric blue glowing colour.

Even though Kannan has seen this a couple of times before, the two Jedi looked at the power wielding boy in complete and utter awe. "Wow. Just, wow." Ahsoka mumble not believing what she was seeing before her "I knew what to expect, but when you see it with your own two eyes...it is just something to behold, a moment to savour."

Ezra blushed at this remark. No one had ever made that nice of a remark of his abilities. Kannan has, yes, but in his own cryptic like way. "Look at this!" The kid exclaimed cheerfully as he started to hover a slight bit higher that the two Jedi before him.