Changes

-This chapter is written all in 3rd person for a reason, enjoy!-

January came quickly. Now that the McKinley students had their break, it was time to come back to school and crack open their books and slushie lids. Last period of course came slowly, but of course, not for the Glee kids.

They all piled in, doing their normal routines. Kurt and Blaine sat hand in hand, Mercedes walking in with her cracking a laugh at Artie's humorous jokes, and Rachel along with Finn coming in and taking their normal seats. But something was missing; Camila. "Where's Camila?" Angie asked looking around. "I don't know, she wasn't in Algebra." Finn shrugged.

As the bell rang, Mr. Schuester came into the room, rolling a marker in between his hands. He strangely didn't shut the door like he always did. "Welcome back!" He announced as everyone clapped. "Mr. Schue aren't you gonna close the door?" Rachel lifted her hand some. "No, because..." He began as he pulled the top of the marker off and wrote 'NEW' on the board. "Didn't we already do new?" Mike asked. "No, this 'new' is meant to try new things. To kick it off, I have an announcement." Mr. Schester walked over to the opened door. "Please welcome the newest member of the Mckinely High Glee Club, Matthew Avery!" The Glee club became in awe as Matthew slid through the door with the band beginning to play.

 "Please welcome the newest member of the Mckinely High Glee Club, Matthew Avery!" The Glee club became in awe as Matthew slid through the door with the band beginning to play

Matthew: You got two black eyes from loving too hard. And a black car that matches your blackest soul. I wouldn't change ya, oh oh, wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no.

He skipped to the front of the classroom as everyone cheered and clapped, excited to have a known loving presence in front of them. The cello player slid him a mic and a stand as he shook his hips.

Matthew: The neon coast was your sign. And the Midwest wind with Pisces rising. Wouldn't change ya, oh oh, wouldn't ever try to make you leave, no.

He slid down slowly to his knees, keeping the microphone close to his mouth.

Matthew: Static palms, melt your vibe. Midnight whisperings....

He quickly hopped up as Finn slammed on his drums.

Matthew: The black magic of Mulholland Drive, swimming pools under desert skies. Drinking white wine in the blushing light, just another LA Devotee. Sunsets on the evil eye, invisible to the Hollywood shrine. Always on the hunt for a little more time, just another LA Devotee

All: Just another, just another, uh oh. Just another, just another, uh oh. Just another, just another, uh oh

Matthew: Just another LA Devotee

The band played the song as Matthew swayed through the member's chairs.

Matthew: LA Devotee. LA Devotee. LA Devotee. LA Devotee

As Finn did a solo on his drums, Matthew ran over to the piano. He then jumped off of it, striking a pose in mid air when Finn slammed his drums again.

Matthew: The black magic of Mulholland Drive, swimming pools under desert skies. Drinking white wine in the blushing light, just another LA Devotee. Sunsets on the evil eye, invisible to the Hollywood shrine. Always on the hunt for a little more time, just another LA Devotee.

All: Just another, just another, uh oh. Just another, just another, uh oh. Just another, just another, uh oh

Matthew: Just another LA Devotee

Everyone clapped as Matthew took his bows. "I'm excited for you to be joining glee, but I don't understand why you'd leave Dalton?" Tina asked. "Dalton put me through way too much, too much drama and bullying shocking enough, but Camila made me realize that there are better and accepting places to be rather than Dalton." Matthew explained. "Speaking of which, where is she?" Mr. Schue asked. "Ok Mr. Schue, I have an announcement." Santana said as she, Brittney , and Quinn rose up from their seats. "Uh, um, ok?" Mr. Schuester sat back down in his roll around chair. "Listen up Glee bitches, there has been a change. But instead of explaining, the cheerios would like to show you." Brittney whispered the song to the band before all the cheerios came in. "What's going on..." Sam asked. "Alrighty, I guess we can start." Santana grinned shrugging. The band began to play the song.

Everyone's attention shifted to the door as someone walked in. Someone indifferent, stranger like. Finn's face switched from his quirky dimple filled smile to a state of shock realizing who it finally was. Camila.

She was slimmer. Her normal curvy body was straight and tiny. Her natural rosy cheeks were sharp and colored with an artifical blush. Her complexion was darker due to a tan and her long silky hair was wrapped up in a pony tail. And the worst of all, she had a cheerios uniform on,

Camila: I know what I came to do, and that ain't gonna change. So go ahead and talk your talk, cause I won't take the bait. I'm over here doing what I like, I'm over here working day and night. And if my real ain't real enough, I'm sorry for ya, bae.

Santana, Quinn, and Brittney stood next to her as they posed in a sexual way, not the normal for Camila. Angie and Matthew had their mouths covered trying to hide their confusion.

Camila: Let's find a light inside our universe now. Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down. Just come and get it, let them say what they say, cause I'm about to put them all away!

All the cheerios then joined her doing the dance from the music video. Her ponytail flew around her. Seeing the hair that shaped her once rounded face up in a pony tail brought heartbreak to Finn. This wasn't her. Camila looked healthy and natural, now she looked plastic and fake. But why?

One they finished the famous dance, Camila put her hands on her hips and stood still with the cheerios,

Camila: 1,2,3, Cmon girl!

Then the others grabbed trumpets and began to play them as her and the 3 glee girls did and chair dance. Mr. Schuester sat in confusion, wondering where the sweet Camila had gone. The girls then finished and got up, kicking the chairs I'm front of them and hitting Artie's chair by accident.

Camila: Let's find a light inside our universe now. Where ain't nobody keep on holding us down. Just come and get it, let them say what they say, cause I'm about to put them all away!

As she hit the high note, the cheerios got back in position and once again, danced with her. They then crowded together and posed around Camila.

Camila: Focus on me!

No one clapped, all were in utter shock. "Thanks girls, I'll see you guys at practice." Camila waved as they all left accept the glee ones.

"Welcome to Glee Club." Santana whispered to Matthew, who was dumbfounded like the rest of the kids.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go follow Matthew's Wattpad! quariusmatthew ! (If you didn't read the last authors note, yes Matthew is based off of a really close friend of mine!)