When They Are Jealous

~Reactions~

Ayato: His jealously is VERY noticable, Ayato warns you once that he is jealous, of course he doesn't get straight to the point and only gives off a hint. But the moment you disobey him completely or even ignore him, is the moment he'll grab your hand and pull you away from the other guy. Next thing you know---you're on his bed getting kissed very hard and told you belong to only yours truly.

Kanato: Kanato doesn't make his jealously too visible, but only to the point where you know something is wrong. However, Kanato isn't as set back and calm as you think. If he thinks even for a second the guy is flirting with you, like, he holds your hand? Kanato will automatically pull his hand away from yours and will hold it instead, while giving the guy dirty looks, even if he is just a friend.

Shuu: We all know Shuu, he doesn't show reaction, but he is pretty pissed on the inside. So when you're with another guy the most he'll do is give the guy dirty looks.

Reiji: He gets extremely jealous. Whether or not, he doesn't like you, doesn't matter. He does hate the guy, but he'll simply only give glare at him.

Laito: He'll show his jealousy, but it comes out as a sort of calm kind of jealous. If the guy so much as lays a finger on you, Laito sends the guy a silent death threat while you're not looking. He'll also try to spice up a conversation between you two purposely, leaving out your friend. He'll wrap his arm around you and smirk lightly at the guy. Claiming, he practically owns you.

Subaru: His jealously is very noticeable, but say what you want, he'll always deny he's jealous in the first place. He'll also lightly blush while jealous, which you find really cute. He'll seem shy and quiet around your guy friend, but once the guy tries to make a move, Sabaru comes in between you two.

Created & Published: 6/10/16
Words: 339 + A/N = 354

Edited: 6/20/17

-SL123