When They Want To Hug You

Ayato: He'll just do it. He doesn't care what you say. To him, you are yours truly.

Kanato: He'll ask politely once, but not twice. He's like a snake. He'll make you slither into his arms when you least expect it.

Shuu: Shuu won't even care. He'll only just stare at you and listen to his music.

Reiji: He'll ask to hug you, and whether you say yes or no, he'll still hug you.

Subaru: He'll shyly ask you. If you say yes, he'll hug you. If you say no, he won't do anything.

Laito: He'll just freaking hug you. He's a rebel lol.

~Scenes~

Ayato: "Yours truly wants a hug." Ayato demanded. "No." You replied. Even though you said no, he still went over to you and hugged you forcefully.

Kanato: "Can I hug you?" Kanato suddenly blurts out. He looks into your eyes waiting for your answer. To his disliking you answer with a harsh no. He's not putting up with it. He just takes you hand and pulls you into his chest, hugging you.

Shuu: Shuu and you didn't even hug. He just silently stared at you listening to his music. It was so awkward.

Reiji: "May I hug you?" He asked. Before you could respond, he pulls you into his chest and hugs you anyway.

Subaru: "Can I hug you?" He shyly asked. He looked at you, waiting for your answer. "Yeah." Was what you said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into a hug.

"Can I hug you?" He shyly asked. He looked at you, waiting for your answer. "Sorry, but no." You replied. He pouted and looked away. "Okay." He said.

Laito: Laito suddenly hugged you. "Laito!" You complained and tried to get out of his grip. He leaned down towards your ear and whispered. "You weren't complaining last night." Your face turned red.

~Lena <3