When They Are Angry | + Mukami Brothers

Ayato: Ayato will throw you down, and will bite you. He doesn't play. You are his little pancake, don't forget that.

Kanato: He will go from calm to angry without a snap. We swear he's bipolar. He will scream and yell, and if he was a little child.

Shuu: Shuu will only come onto you. He's odd when angry. He'll make you regret bothering him.

Laito: Laito is the type to really show anger. He's more on the cool side. But, watch out. He can get scary.

Suburu: Suburu will just punch the walls in anger. He won't even go after you. Depending how pissed off he is, he'll punch many holes into the walls.

Reiji: Reiji will just straight up poision the fuck out of your tea. He doesn't play. He will kill you.

Ruki: Ruki will try to not let his anger show, but will fail miserably. He will just glare at you darkly.

Kou: Kou will go full out when angry. He will throw things, break stuff, and even bite you. Watch out.

Yuma: Now, Yuma will try to control his anger, but will not be able to and will hurt you. He will most likely bite you.

Azusa: Azusa as we all know, will not show anger. He will be even more creepy as usual and cut you with a blade.

Hello! It's good to be back :3