Chapter 3: so the bad-ass has a mate after all

When we finally reached my friends, which were at the other end of the mall, my feet were starting to hurt from walking so much. "Hey guys" I said waving to them and smiling like the lunatic I am. "Hey" they all said at the same time. I love when they do that! It's so cute! I went and gave them all a hug first the girls then the guys. Nathan growled when I hugged the guys and I giggled. " they're just my friends and they're all mated to each other jeez calm down" I said to Nathan. He relaxed and I could see relief in his eyes. "Guys this is my mate, Nate, Nate these are my best friends, zack eric, melissa, and shayna. Zack is melissa's mate and Eric is Shayna's mate." I said pointing at each one of my friends as I introduced them."it's actually Nathan but you can call me Nate" he said to all of us. "ok" we all said at the same time. i giggled because i thought it was cute when they do it but add me in and it's adorable. I'm not conceited i just know im attractive and i have a great personality plus i have a mate now. *big cheesy grin*"So the bad-ass has a mate after all" Shayna said. My smile dropped when she said that. Great I didn't tell Nathan about me being the alpha's bad-ass,best fighter in the pack, daughter. Guess I gotta tell him now. He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. "What does she mean by bad-ass?" He asked me. I sighed. Can't anybody at least tell that I'm a bad-ass. I mean come on! Look at me I have a few tattoos and piercings and you can see them all from what I'm wearing. " I am the bad-ass of my pack." I said. "And..." Shayna had to but in. Instigator. Jake gave me another confused look. "And the alpha's daughter..." I trailed off. "Keep going might as well tell him everything because he is your mate after all he'll find out sooner or later and you should be the one to tell him." Shayna said. She is seriously pushing it right now. "That's not all of it?" Nathan asked surprised. "No it's not all of it" I said getting annoyed at Shayna for bringing it up. "Ok well then what's the rest of it" he said surprisingly calm. "I'm the alpha's bad-ass daughter that's on a first name basis with the guys at the police station because I'm arrested like every week because people just get on my bad side and I do bad things because they get me really mad and I'm also the packs strongest and best fighter." I said really fast hoping that he wouldn't hear what I said. But nope! My luck he heard it and understood everything I said. I watched as emotions danced across his face. First it was shock, then amusement, then pride? What was he proud about? "Why do you look proud?" I asked him my curiosity getting the best of me. Yet again. "My mate is the best fighter of her pack, the alpha's daughter, and a bad-ass." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Uh ok" I said. I really don't know what to say, think, or feel. 'You should be happy our mate is proud of us' my wolf said happily. 'Yeah ok' I replied to her with sarcasm dripping from each word. She didnt know how to answer me on that one. Ha! Me:1 Snow: 0. Oh by the way my wolf's name is Snow. Every wolf has their own name. "Hey....Delphi....are you ok?" Melissa asked. "Yeah I'm fine thanks" I said. "You sure?" Eric said walking over to me."yeah I'm fi...." I managed to get out before darkness consumed me. I welcomed the ground I was surely going to hit until I felt strong arms catch me and lift me up. I knew who it was right away from the sparks that shot through my body. Nathan.