Chapter 4:Where am I?!

All I see is darkness all around me. The only light coming from my body. I'm glowing. How am I glowing?! I looked down and I see I'm in a flowy white dress that goes down to cover my feet. PLEASE DON'T LET ME BE DEAD! I JUST FOUND MY MATE! I CAN'T DIE! IM SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH MY MATE IN HAPPINESS UNTIL WE DIE! "Relax my child you are not dead, just asleep. I brought you here to warn you about something that is going to happen soon." An angelic voice said. "Who are you?!" I shouted back. "I am your guardian angel. "Why can't I see you?"I asked. "I am right here." And with that I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. "Hello." She said. "Where am i?" I asked. "You will know once I warn you. Then you will understand." She replied. "Okay what do you want to warn me about?" I asked in a rush. Why am I in a rush? I don't know. I should be more relaxed like her. I took a breath and calmed down. "First you should know that you are the next great wolf leader." She said. "What? I can't be the next leader. I'm too much of a bad-ass." I said doubtingly. "That is not true. You being a 'bad-ass' will help you in your missions." She said putting emphasis on 'bad-ass'. "Missions?" I questioned. "Missions." She re-assured. "What missions?" "The missions you will have to face as the great wolf leader." She answered confidently. "I'm only supposed to lead my pack not all the packs in the world." I said diffiantly. "This is your fate Delphinium you were always meant for this." She said in a tone my mother would use when arguing with me. "How come nobody else has noticed then isn't my wolf supposed to have some marking on her fur?" I asked. "Yes and your pack knows but they also know that the great wolf leader's gaurdian angel has to tell them or they would freak out and lose control to their wolf" she said calmly. "so my pack already knows?" i asked just making sure i hear her correctly. "yes my dear" she said as if she were talking to a five year old. "ok" i said prosseing everything shes teling me. "ok now since you have met me we can communicate through the mind link just like with you and your wolf, nobody else can hear our conversations so if you ever need help or just anybody to talk to just call out my name in your mind" she said. "ok i will thank you" i responded gratefully. "now go back to your my dear, hes worried sick. as soon as you collapsed, he tried to wake you but then when he got no response he picked you up and ran as fast as he could with you in his arms to his pack doctor, your friends came with him, they are all very worried and are anxtiously waiting for you to wake" she said filling me in. "ok thank you so much, how do i get back?" i asked. "just wrinkle your nose and think of your mate and you will go back to him" she stated. "ok" i said, then ran to her and gave her the biggest hug i have ever given in my whole life. "ok  now go back to your mate, he is very scared for your safety and you must not tell anybody about this okay?" she said while laughing. "ok" i responded for the last time. then i wrinkled my nose and concentrated as hard as i could on my mate.