chapter 6: super proud

Nathan's p.o.v.

oh my god i think she's waking up!!! yayayay!!! "lights" i heard her say her voice was a little raspy from being asleep so long but it was still beautiful and perfect. I yelled for somebody to turn off the lights. As soon as the lights were off i looked back at my georgous mate. "ok the lights are off you can open your eyes now" i said to her sweetly and anxious to see her amazing eyes again. I haven't seen her eyes or heard her voice in three days. i know it doesnt seem like that long, but when you just meet your mate and then cant talk to them  it can really get to you. "i know. i heard the switch" she said with her perfect coarse voice. wierd right? perfect coarse voice? i have no idea but no matter how her voice will ever sound it will always be perfect to me. "how did you hear it?it was so queit" i said dumbfounded. "i dont know it sounded like a drum was hit right next to my ear, can i have some water please my throat is so dry it feels like it hasnt been used in day how long was i out for?' she asked me looking strait into my eyes. 'mate is more powerful than she looks' my wolf said to me. 'huh?' i asked him not understanding what he meant. 'you'll find out' he' responded vaguely.  "you've been out for three days" i said nervously while handing her a glass of water. i was kind of scared of her reaction. "what?!" she yelled but imediatly grabbed her throat in pain. "are you ok?!" i asked worried.  "yeah i'm fine" she said and drank some of her water. " i know your my mate but i still dont know your name" she said to me. "my name is nather lucas power alpha of the black shadows pack" i said proudly just thinking of how well my pack is doing. "my name is delphinium ann waters alpha of the blue moon pack" she said even prouder than me. "YOUR AN ALPHA?!?!?!" i asked exremely shocked. "yes i am an alpha. the only female alpha in the world, and of the biggest and most powerful pack in the world i might add" she said getting very happy. My mate is an alpha!!! Not only an alpha she's the alpha, the only female alpha in the world. Of the strongest pack in the world too!!! I am so lucky. she's perfect an has power.  "wow" i said flabbergasted.

~*~

A/N

there's chapter 6. i thought you guys would like a little change up in the  story. next chapter is going to be in delphinium's p.o.v. again. please leave a comment on what you think of the story so far and if you have any ideas of what i could do in the future. I just might use the ideas in my story, and give you the credit for it in the beginning of course. thanks guys!!! and shoutout to swagfaggy lol she writing a story now but isnt going to publish until it is but when it is published you should totally read it!!! thanks everyone love you!!!!! <3