chapter 5: I love you already

I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light. i groaned it was way too bright. My mate was at my side holding my hand imediately. "lights" i whispered barely audible, but my mate heard me. He yelled for somebody to turn off the lights. about two seonds later i heard the light switch being flicked. why could i hear that? light switches are usually quiet but this time it felt as if a drum was being hit right next to my ear. "ok the lights are off you can open your eyes now" my mate said sweetly and obviously anxtious, in my ear. "i know i heard the switch" i said my voice coarse as if it hadn't been used in days. "how did you hear it? it was so quiet." he said dumbfounded. "i don't know it sounded like a drum was hit right next to my ear, can i have some water please my throat is so dry it feels like it hasnt been used in days how long was i out for?" i asked, my throat still raspy. "you've been out for three days" my mate said while handing me a glass of water. "what?!" i tried yelling but then had to grab my throat out of sheer pain. "are you ok?!" my mate said worried. "Yeah im fine" i said and drank some water. at first the water hurt going down my throat but then it felt good. "ok i know your my mate but i still don't know your name" i said to my mate. "my name is Nathan Lucas Power and i am the alpha of the black shadows pack" he said proudly. "my name is Delphinium Ann Waters alpha of the blue moon pack" i said even prouder, my pack is the largest and most powerful pack in the world and my mate's is the second biggest and powerful. "YOUR AN ALPHA?!?!?!" he asked obviously shocked. i am the world's only female alpha in the world, and of the greatest pack in the world too so i can't blame him for being shocked. " Yes i am an alpha. the only female alpha in the world, and of the biggest and most powerful pack in the world i might add." i said getting a liitle happy thinking of my pack's world wide ranking. "wow" he said flabbergasted.

~*~

A/N

chapter 6 should be up by tomorrow if everything goes according to plan.