Chapter 8: I'm the boss

Snow's pov (delphinium's wolf if you dont remember from chapter 3)

"hey i'm snow,Delphi's wolf" i said to them all. "hi snow" they all said.i looked at my mate. mhm, hes the hottest guy ever! ~snow! pay attention stop eye-raping our mate~ delphi said to me through our mind link. ~ugh! fineeeee~ i dragged out. "what do you want to know?" i asked them. "why hasnt she shifted yet?" Zack asked. "how can you to talk when she hasnt shifted" Melissa asked. "how do you know he is your mate?" Eric asked pointing at Nate. "when is she going to shift?" Nate asked with a bunch of emotions in his eyes."one at a time. just like delphi, i dont like being questioned." i told them.they all mumbled a 'sorry' "yeps!" i said a little too cheery for me. *well somebodys cheery* delphi said sarcastically to me through our link. *eh, i dont know why but whatever* i said back not in the mood. *its because nate is here* she teased. *shut up* i said smiling. *i win!!!* she replied playing around. *what are you a little kid now?* i asked jokingly. *never grew up:P* she said sticking her tongue out at me through the link. i know its wierd that we can do that but oh well its cool when your joking and playing around through it. *your weird* i said laughing. *another reason to love me, im different* she said back. *yeah yeah yeah* i said back to her grinning crazily. she started to say something back but i couldnt hear her due to the fact that my-our- mate was waving his hand infront of my-delphi's- face trying to get my attention. i shook my head and said "huh". "you ok?" nate said. "oh yeah i'm fine i was just talking to delphi" i said awkwardly laughing. "ok you looked really concentrated then you stuck your tongue out at us" he said laughing at the end. his laugh is so attractive. *stop it and pay attention* delphi ordered me. *bleh* i said back then blocked the link so she couldnt say anything back. "yeah sorry bout that it was towards delphi not you guys" i finally answered him. "m-kay" he said then stood up to go sit where he was earlier but i grabbed his wrist. "no" i said simply. "no?" he asked confused. "sit here with me" i said patting the bed next to me. "you sure?" he asked hope evident in his eyes."yes im sure" he smiled so big. mm he has dimples they are so cute.he has a beautiful smile. i realized i was staring at him and blushed looking away. "dont hide from me your beautiful especially when your blushing" he said. i melted. i couldnt help myself, i leaned over and kissed him.he was shocked at first but then he started to kiss back. it was amazing, there were sparks and it was like we were the only people on earth. we broke apart when we were interupted by my friends' fakes coughs, gags, and of course the guys' saying 'ew'. "get a room" eric said. "we're in her room" nate said. "stop saying what im thinking!" i laughed jokingly. "oops" he said joking back. "whatever" eric mumbled. i laughed. "ok so questions" i said getting back on topic. "right" shayna said. "ok zack, i honestly cant tell you why she hasnt shifted yet because everybody will find out soon enough. melissa, we can talk because when your of alpha blood you get your wolf before you shift, you can talk to them and meet your mate, even before you shift. eric, i know hes my mate because i am a full grown wolf and she doesnt need to be able to shift for me to know who our mate is. and nate," i paused when i said his name, he shivered," she will shift soon." everybody said ok except nate. "when is soon?" he asked. "soon is soon." i replied vaguely. i loved being vague to people but i hate it when people are vague to me. hipocritical? maybe but i dont care if it is or not its just how i am and im not going to change who i am just because somebody doesnt like my personality. theres only one person i have to please in this world and thats me, well now its too because i want to make my mate happy. "again, when is soon? how soon is soon?" he asked" "soon is soon enough just be patient" i said calmly. "why is it taking so long?" he asked. "everybody will find out soon" i said. "now here's delphi back" i said leaving no room for further arguement.

~*~

hey guys sorry i kept you waiting so long. hope you liked it sorry that its short and if its horrible im trying to get over my writers block so yeah... see ya:) :P