15

A few more chapters left then the book is over.

________________

The waitress Jolene came over. She gasped.

"Katherine what happened?" She asked.

"I'm fine, Jolene. You didn't see anything." Katherine compelled her.

"Every minute you two waste wit your yapping is another minute we give Stefan and Damon to find us." I rolled my eyes. Rebekah grabbed Katherine's jaw forcing her to look at her.

"Where's the cure?" She tried compelling.

"I'm sorry. I'm on vervain and so is Natalie." Katherine said with a smile.

"Oh, I get to torture it out of you. Fun." Rebekah said releasing Katherine.

"Why do you two want it anyway?" I asked them.

"The question is why do you two want it?" Rebekah retorted. "Let me guess to kill Niklaus.

"We've spent the last 500 years running from our big brother. I have no intention of being within sniffing distance of him." Katherine states. I nodded in agreement. "But since it can be used against him, I'm sure he's just itching to get his hands on it. Natalie and I give him the cure, he gives us our freedom."

"Ohh, your poor victim. Where's the part of your plan where you screw us over and somebody dies?" Elena asks.

"Elena we have no reason to screw you over. I promise you." I said. "You and Rebekah may not believe me...or Katherine but it is the truth."

Rebekah grabbed Katherine and searched through her pockets and pulled out her phone.

"I don't have it on me." She snapped as Elena went through her phone.

"There's nothing on here." Elena stated boredly and tossed it on the table. She grabbed my arm and went for my pocket but I quickly grabbed her hand and crushed it.

She winced from the pain. I tilted her wrist and I heard a snap. Katherine smirked and Rebekah look rather amused. Elena growled. I smirk before releasing her. Rebekah reached over and snatched my phone that was in my hand. I glared at her.

"Who's EM?" She questioned.

"A friend." I stated bluntly.

"It says here you're meeting at 2:00." She stated.

"Yes that is what it says."

"Assuming tis EM knows Katherine I guess I'll just have to meet EM myself." Elena stated. I scoffed.

"EM won't buy it." I stated. She smirked at me.

"We'll see." She said standing up and going to the bathroom.

Some time later Elena came out wearing the type of makeup Katherine wears and did her air to match Katherine's minus the red.

"What do you think?" She asks with a smirk.

"It's close. not quite slutty enough." I glared at Rebekah.

"Coming from the one who spreads her legs for every man who shows the slightest affection for you." I said. Katherine and Elena laughed amused. Rebekah glared at me at kicked me under the table causing my knee to pop out. I hunch over and groan from the pain.

"I will kill you." She threatened.

"Leave her alone." Katherine said trying to remain calm.

"I'm gonna need your clothes." Elena said. Katherine scoffs.

"Yea. That's gonna happen."

"Fine. Your bracelet, watch, earrings. Hand them over." Elena said reaching over and pulling the fork out of Katherine's hand who groaned.

One by one Katherine handed over those things.

"And your other bracelet."

"That's my daylight bracelet." Katherine told her. "It's daytime outside. I'm gonna need it. Besides its not gonna work on you."

"Fine. I really am gonna need that jacket though."

Katherine crossed her arms over her chest and stayed like that until Rebekah grabbed her shoulder and part of her hair.

I grabbed the knife and sliced it across Rebekah's face. She reached over and grabbed me by the throat squeezing it tight.

"Alright. Fine. I'll give it to her, just let her go." Katherine said. Rebekah slowly released me. I gasped for air as I sat back in my seat as Katherine took her jacket off.

"It's not going to work. The bad haircut. The doe eyes. You'll never pass for me." She threw the jacket over to Elena.

"You'll never pass for me." Elena attempted to imitate Katherine which was pretty bad.

""Throatier and more mannish."

"You'll never pass for me."

"You two are pathetic." Katherine states. I could not agree more.

"You two are pathetic." Elena imitated and its sad to say that it sounded like Katherine.

"Oh, perfect. Just the right level of contempt and hidden insecurity."

"Almost there something's missing." Elena says looking at a mirror.

Elena leans over and look under the table.

"Your shoes. I want your shoes." Katherine looked at her in disbelief.

-

Elena left and I ignored what Rebekah was saying. I slightly smirked.

"Ladies, playing nice?" I looked up and saw Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Damon slid into the booth next to me.

"There goes the neighborhood." Katherine commented.

"I see you got Katherine already. Your losing your touch evil one."

"Where's Elena?" Stefan asked.

I smirked.

_____________________

vote/Comment