Chapter Eight-Krism

"I'm Kristen but I prefer Krism. My youtube channel is Krismpro and I live with my friend Amanda in NYC and the only person I know here is Cathy." I mumbled, embarrassed by being put on the spot by Anthony.
"MEEEEEEEE NEXT!" Felix shouted.
"I'm Felix or Pewds or Lord High Emperor Pewdie, whatever you rather, I have a gorgeous girlfriend called Marzia," He kissed the girl next to him who I assumed was Marzia on the cheek, "And i have two fat ass pugs, Edgar and Maya." As he said that Marzia elbowed him in the stomach.
She then went on to say,"I'm Marzia or Cutiepie, I am from Italy and I have a very silly boyfriend who I love very much!" She then pointed to a man with short, stubbly hair, signalling for him to go next.
"I'm Adam or seananners, I am awesome and I have nerves of steal!"
"You cried when we watched Bambi!!", my friend Cathy exclaimed.
"IT WAS A SAD MOVIE!" Adam retaliated.
We all laughed and moved onto a girl with pinky-purply hair.
"I'm Lizzie or LDshadowlady, I have a boyfriend called Joel or Smallishbeans and my best friends are Yammy and Chai."
"I'm Yammy xox and i have a Boyfriend called Kyle who I have a son with named Dante and my best friend is Chai." Yammy told us.
"Hey what about me??!!" Lizzie pouted.
Yammy laughed and said,
"Dont worry I was kidding!" Yammy giggled before mouthing, "It's Chai." I smiled as the girl I saw earlier spoke.
"I'm Michelle, But I'd prefer if you called me Minx. My youtube channel is theRPGminx, My favourite gmod is murder and my best friends are Dlive and Chilled." She was adorable. 

"Damn right," Daniel laughed and then said,

"I'm Daniel or Dlive or Olive, My channel is Dlive22891, My best friends are Entoan and Minx and my favourite colour is blue." He grinned at Minx.
"Your turn Cathy!" Adam said as he tickled Cathy and she squealed helplessly.
"Ok, Ok well im Cathy, my channel is catabot, I have two cats and Adam is my boyfriend." She briskly said as she snuggled into Adam. Then Mark smiled at Adam and Cathy and said,
"Well I'm Mark, my channel is Markiplier, My trademark is a pink moustache and my best friend is Tiny Box Tim." He grinned and sat back.
The last guy went and said,
"Ok well I'm Cry, my channels Cryaotic, This is the first time I have shown my face on camera since I started youtube and I'm part of the late night crew or LNC for short."
"Well thats everyone, now lets go decide where we are sleeping." Suggested Minx but as we headed to the bedroom there was the first announcement.
"Housemates, This is Big Brother. You must now decide sleeping arrangements but after you do so, take a white boiler suit each from the bathroom before heading to the bedroom." Then all was quiet.