Chapter Forty Four-Minx

"WHAT THE-!!" I was cut off by Cry and Pewds Grabbing me and Krism and pulling us into the bathroom, swiftly closing the door behind us.

"Keep your voices down!" Cry hissed. 

"We can explain...." Pewds took a step towards me and Krism so I took a step back glaring at him.

*Let me explain what just happened*

Krism was about to do my makeup so we headed to the bathroom but when I opened the door to our horror and shock we saw Pewds and Cry....KISSING!!

They noticed us and lept apart but we had still seen what had just happened.

*Back to present time*

"WHAT THE HELL CRY!! YOU'RE WITH CHEYENNE NOW!!" I yelled.

"Look I said keep your voices down!" Cry snapped.

"Come on Michelle, Lets go." Krism turned on her heels and our fingers intertwined as we walked out on a protesting Cry and Pewds. 

"Minx wait! Please!" Pewds said. We were close friends but he knew about Cry and Cheyenne so I couldn't see me forgiving him here.

"No Felix, Leave us alone." I said calmly not looking back.

Felix's POV

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! What have we done Cry?!" I balled to Cry as I sat on the edge of the bath, him next to me also on the bath. I knew I really fucked up this time. I never called her Michelle and she never called me Felix. Unless we were REALLY mad. I hung my head in pure shame. I wasnt with Marzia but Cry was with Cheyenne and I knew that. 

"Why couldnt we have waited a little longer?" I cried out. "I have to fix this..." And with that I stormed out, leaving Cry sitting on the edge of the bath. 

Back to Minx's POV

"Ok so you I'm thinking red shadow with black accents and liner for the eyes?" Krism asked putting away the concealer she used on me and pulling out an eye shadow pallet.

"Sounds great. And Black lips?" I asked hopefully.

"Oh of course mademoiselle!" she giggled.