Chapter Tewnty Five-Minx

"Ten...
Nine...
Eight...
Seven...
Six...
Five...
Four...
Three...
Two...
One..." The doors opened and I saw Cathy wipe her eyes before stepping out of the house to e met by the screams of fans. We were still downstairs so by this point Cathy had vanished out of view. I saw Adam drop to his knees so me and Chilled rushed straight to him.
"She...she's gone." Adam whispered, one tear gently slipping down his cheek. We helped Adam over to the couch and I made him a cup of tea.
"Look, Adam. Most of us know how it feels. Dlive, Lizzie, Yammy, Cry and I, we all left them behind. I know it isn't
easy, But I wasn't going to come. Then Ze said he would rather we were apart for a few weeks than me give up this opportunity. Now wouldnt Cathy rather you were happy?" Chilled tried to make Adam feel better. Then I went into the kitchen to start cleaning up but I saw Krism sitting on a stool at the breakfast bar. She was just staring blankly into space so i sat down next to her but she didn't move. It was like she didnt even see me.
"Krism. Are you ok?" I asked her, worried. she didnt even speak she just nodded meekly. I wrapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her head.
"Bebe why dont you come through. I think it would really help you and Adam." I hugged her before lacing my fingers with hers pulling her through to the living room. Adam was sat in the single seater where him and Cathy were before so I took Krism to the three seater and sat down. Krism and Adam didnt go to bed that night so Chilled, Dlive and I stayed up with them. The Tv was on so they just stared blankly at the screen until about 4:00AM Krism fell asleep cuddling into me and Adam fell asleep not long after so we put their duvets over them. We walked in a zombie like trance to the bedroom because we were so tired but I crept into bed carefully so I didn't wake Cry. I didn't even have to try to sleep, I just blacked out when I hit the pillow.